what in the peter piper picked a pickled pepper.

S o y'all uhh
I have a bad sleep schedule.
Am I ok : probably not if I have knifes under my bed.
      Why : because of some people in my household trying to steal my shit :)
  So I have 6 rats ( one of them is my brother) and uh here's their names :
        Hernando ( mine) , gerald (mine) , milk ( mine) ,moo( mine) and book ( mine) , Leslie is my brother's .
Yeah I'm not ok . I may update my status soon. Idk why but I may be busy for a few weeks.
               Here's a little Thing I've done : I went outside for once. Then I had the idea of playing just dance so I did, I killed it.
Then me and my friends went out in cosplays as the  dumbass  trio : imperial Japan ( my 1 friend) , fascist Italy ( the wonderful 2) and me as Reich as always . And uhm it was interesting ,some kid came up to us and complemented us . then my friends took me to a park for whatever reason, and after a while we went on a few walks, most of it we ran and I was the one that had water and snacks cause tbh why not. Then my friend who was Japan scared the birds when we where filming a small scene and then they fell , then said " FUCK-" as my friend laughed. God pulled the uno reverse on them for scaring the birds.

THEN my brother and his friends came to annoy us  , so we screamed at them in random languages " GO THE HELL AWAY " and uhh yeah it was fun

THEN my brother and his friends came to annoy us  , so we screamed at them in random languages " GO THE HELL AWAY " and uhh yeah it was fun . Anyways how was your week.?