Anagapesis

"Hi baby! I'm preparing the foods na"  I said after Sky picked up the call, she suddenly chuckles "Excited ka ata ah? " bigla din akong natawa sa sinabi niya "Haha! Of course baby it's our date eh"  I said "I'm just joking baby, eto naman Haha! I'm also excited!"  Sky said

After a few minutes of talking,"I'm done preparing the foods na, you should also prepare na din I'm gonna take a shower na, see you baby!"  I said habang naghuhugas ng kamay sa sink "Okay bye baby, see you!"  I ended the call. I grab my towel and went inside the bathroom.

I am wearing a white button up polo shirt and I pair it with black pants and my white sneakers. I also grab the Basket with foods in it and a picnic blanket on the counter in the kitchen. Lumabas ako at binuksan ang aking kotse at inilagay ang basket at ang picnic blanket sa likod ng kotse ko and after that pumasok na ko at pinaandar ang kotse papunta sa bahay nila Sky.

After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at Sky's place. Lumabas ako sa kotse at niring ang doorbell. "Coming!"  I hear footsteps coming to the door. Bumukas ang pintuan at inuluwa nito ang isang babae, my girlfriend, Sky. I smiled and said "You look beautiful baby"  She's wearing a blue dress with flowers in it. I saw a glint of redness in her cheeks. "Thank you baby , you look pretty and handsome too!"  She gave me a peck on the lips after talking, biglang uminit ang pisnge mo. I faked a cough and said "L-let's go?"  She suddenly chuckles "Haha! sure"

We arrived at the place which is my favorite spot. It is beside the river, there's not so many trees but it looks good, there's a bunch of flowers too. I grab the food basket while Sky picked up the picnic blanket from the back of my car. I spot a good place which is under a tree meters away from the water. 

Nilapag ko yung basket sa tabi ng puno at kinuha yung hawak ni Sky na blanket, nilatag ko ito at nilagyan ng maliit na bato sa bawat corner para hindi magulo. Kinuha naman ni Sky yung basket na nasa tabi ng puno at inilabas nito ang mga pagkain na prinipare ko kanina.

After a few minutes, we started eating and then she suddenly said something na muntik pa kong mabulunan "Baby, naalala mo ba yung may napaiyak kang bata sa park na pinuntahan natin last month?"  Natawa siya bigla sa naging reaksyon ko at nag abot naman agad siya ng tubig. After drinking the water, biglang akong napanguso at sinabing "Baby, hindi ko naman kasi sadyang putukin yung lobo na hawak niya, edi binilhan ko na lang siya ng dalawang lobo para hindi na sya umiyak"  Tumawa naman siya ng malakas na mas lalong nagpanguso sa akin.

We talked a lot of stuff and naubos din naman yung pagkain na dinala ko. I am currently laying on her lap while she's leaning on the tree, silence enveloped the two of us.

"Baby, will you marry me when the time comes?  I suddenly ask "Are you proposing ba right now baby?"  She said while chuckling "Maybe? But I do not have any ring with me right now ,haha!"  I also said while chuckling.

After a few seconds, my face become serious that made her stop laughing "Will you promise it to me baby that you will be the one to marry me  and since there's no forever, be with me in every lifetime?" I said, a smile slowly creeps into her face "Of course, baby. I promise that you're the one who I will marry and be with in every lifetime we had"  She said while stroking my hair that made me smile and close my eyes. After a few minutes, I slowly drifted into the darkness.

As the door creaked open, a piano starts playing in the background, my heart is pounding. A beautiful woman who's wearing a white dress appears at the entrance of the church. "She's so beautiful in her dress"  I said in my mind while looking at her.

As she walks down the aisle, I saw her smile that made me smile too. I suddenly remember all the memories Sky and I shared.

She's one arm away from me, at this moment, I am about to reach her hand but she just walked past from me and the reality hits me that I am not the one who's marrying her, I'm not the bride.

I suddenly remember how we ended up in this situation, 2 years has passed my relationship with Sky drastically went down. I can feel her being distant from me, she's also ditching me from our dates and anniversary date. We always fight months before our break up.

She cheated... she left me for my bestfriend. Haha of course, we're both girls that's why I can't give her everything she needs including a baby of our own. But I just accepted the fact that we can't be together, and we talked about it and we're okay now, but she's okay and I am not.

"You may now kiss the bride!"  A statement that made me come back from the reality. Nangilid ang luha sa aking mga mata as I saw her kiss my bestfriend but I am happy for her. I am sure that they will create a beautiful family.

Umalis agad ako sa simbahan at nagpunta kung saan pinangakuan ako ni Sky, my favorite place, the river.

Humiga ako sa ilalim ng eksaktong puno kung saan kami naroroon, as I remember all of the memories we both shared, bumuhos na ang luha na matagal kong pinipigilan kanina pa sa loob ng simbahan. Ako'y pumikit na lamang at inisip ang mga katagang...

if we can't be together in this lifetime...
I

will always look for you in every lifetime, until we finally stay.