Peach Lingerie: Atsumu Miya x NB OC

A/N: Please enjoy my besties OC Kit the EnBabe (She/they/them) of the story and biggest daddy of the daddies.

NSFW TW: Mafia AU, Mentions of Violence/Gore, Men in Lingerie, Gun Play, Teasing, Praise, Soft Dom, Cum Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Orgasm, Plug, Strap-on, Atsumu Bottoms, Multiple Male Orgasms, Mentions of cunnilingus.

****

Kit walked out, cigar hanging between their lips, stuffing the smoking magnum .357 into their holster. Kit reached for Kuroo's silk handkerchief to wipe the blood spatter from their cheeks; the stain on their crisp open button down vividly apparent. The grit of the job left Kit ready to head home with Kuroo and wash off.

Kuroo stood smirking at them, already half-hard from observing their deadly assignment, "Chibi-Chan..." That's when Kit stopped to check the notifications dinging on their phone.

The screen lit up and they saw the notification from the Inarizaki clan splash accros the vibrant screen saver. Kit opened the message and was greeted with a full, double thick, caked-up ass in pretty lingerie and a jeweled plug nestled between smooth cheeks.

Another message appeared.

"Please daddy, your baby boy needs you..."

"I want to show you the pretty lace panties I bought for you today."

Kit felt surprise and arousal injected into their system like high octane, the pooling wetness between their thighs caused them to squeeze them together. Hazel irises looked up at Kuroo before another notification glowed across the screen.

"Attatchment..."

Without hesitation Kit slid the screen open. Deep moaning began to spill forth as Kit's eyes grew larger and dilated. There playing across their screen were powerful thighs, clad in silk thigh highs held up by a waist cinching garter belt, slowly grinding atop a pink silk pillow. The front of barely-there lace panties Atsumu wore barely contained his bulge making the fabric stretch letting a peek of his heavy sack through.

The video continued to play back showing how Atsumu's golden undercut fell into his eyes as he threw his head back in pure bliss. Trim hips danced along the pillowcase dragging against his dick; the sensation making his arousal ache. Kit saw the way his cute dick became harder and the flushed red tip began to poke out of his panties. The slit began weeping sticky precum his actions smearing it along the bottom of his tummy and dark happy trail. Kit's eyes drank in the look of his tits, bouncing in synchronization with his form, perfectly covered in the bralette his nipples pearled while he moaned out chanting their name.

Faster and faster, the time stamp on the quick video played, Atsumu rutted against the pillow becoming lost. Head falling farther forward, his hard cock spilling out of the top of the panties, his eyes squeezed shut while his arms came in closer to squeeze the fabric around his aching bulge. Atsumu began to whine as his hips stuttered, making the pretty plug abuse his prostate. His thick, veined, cock twitched as thick spurts of pearlescent hot cum landed on his belly soaking his panties.

Sitting back, catching his breath, he looked into the camera. Eyes heavy with lust, chest rising and falling, he slid his perfectly veined hands down the line of his body drawing Kit's attention to mess upon his adonis belt flexing. Strong fingers collected his hot cum as he brought them to his shining, glossed,  lips and moaned. The sight of him licking thick digits clean was absolutely salacious causing a low moan to escape from Kit. That's when the video stopped.

"Fuck."

Kit looked up at Kuroo and without saying a word he tossed the keys to the Maserati at them.