prologue

10 years ago

There was silence for once in the
house,no yelling, no shouting and no gunshots.

I unlocked myself from my room and run to the kitchen to check what all the noise was about.

As I made my way to the kitchen I hit something with my foot. I take a glance down and i was met with two dead bodies. My parents

Bile rose on my throat and i threw up and the trash bin. When I was done throwing up I heard a deep chuckle.

I turn my head and in my view was a man, not older than forty. He was tall and his muscles were defined, he had jet black hair and a smirk tugged in his mouth.

He made a move to come near me and I took a step back stumbling to my dad's body and I feel to the floor with the dead bodies.

I was petrified, never in my life have I ever been this scared.

Mum was gone.

Dad was gone

My blood run cold as I stared at my father who laid there his eyes open staring at the ceiling, what I didn't notice at first was the bullet between his eyes.

I wanted to throw up again

Tears pricked in the corner of my eyes, unshed tears blurred my vision, the man stared at me with an unreadable expression.

He again made a move to come closer to me but this time I didn't back out. I was too shocked to react.

His hand stroked my tears away, he looked like he was sorry for me but my instinct is telling me that he did this.

"You know, didn't know you where home sweetheart" he said his voice lacing with regret

Probably because he knew he just traumatized a sixteen year old girl with murdering her parents while she was home. Not only that but she saw their dead bodies in the kitchen.

I didn't respond to him, I couldn't, a sob made its way to my throat that was making it hard for me to speak.

"What am I going to do with you?" He wondered

And I wondered too, was he going to kill me? Torture me? Leave to foster care? What exactly was he going to do?

After 5 minutes of silence he seemed to make his mind, he stood up and gave me his hand.

"You can either come home with me or I can kill you" he didn't seem like he wanted to kill me but I knew he would if I didn't take his offer.

I weighted my options, either be killed and go to hell, cause I know there is were I will get landed.

Or go with him and see what the universe has for me. And if by any chance I want to leave I can always ask him to kill me or run away.

I hate him, I really do but I was not ready to die, I was too young I had so many things to live for.

And if that meant that I had to live with my parents murder the so be it.

So I took his hand.

So this is the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it

Leave a comment and a like pls