·~· Chapter 12 ·~·

3 Days before

Four days later, Morgan's wounds were already healing and looked better , we still hadn't heard or seen Dominick since he killed Zach. Angel was still in semi shock, not really paying attention to everything we told her.I replayed the conversation I had with Morgan earlier over in my mind

*Flashback*

"Morgan me and Angel have to leave soon I don't know if this is a safe place for us to stay any longer" Morgan started worrying about me ," Where are you going to stay at that would be safer than here". I shrugged "I don't know but any of Zach's allies will be after us and Dominick where ever he is".

*End of Flashback*

Angel's slow whisper broke me out of my thoughts, "What did you say Angel ?". She whispered again slowly "I heard what you and Morgan were talking about earlier and why don't we stay at my hide out ?".

I blinked slowly , I had completely forgotten about Angel's hideout. It was a small blue house in a quiet neighborhood , she had a spare room for whenever I got the rare chance to visit her. I nodded and hugged her "That's a brilliant idea siso", Morgan walked in and smiled"What's a brilliant idea ?".

I looked at Morgan "I know where me and Angel can go and be safe". Morgan's smile faded "Oh, where would you go". I hesitated before saying "Angel's hideout that she was living at before she visited me and got caught by Dave". Angel shuddered at the memory and Morgan hugged her.

Morgan looked at me "Do you think you'll be safer there ?". I nodded "No ones figured out she was there before", Morgan nodded and turned away quickly. Before she turned I saw her eyes shining with tears , I gently grabbed her arm.

Morgan looked at me , "Morgan what's wrong ?", she looked down and mumbled something quickly that I couldn't hear. I strained my ears "What did you say ?", Morgan turned a light pink "I said im going to miss having you here ". I blinked as I said quickly "Morgan you know I love you right ?".

She looked like she had a heart attack from pure joy as she hugged me tightly, whispering in my ear "I love you to Dorian". I nearly melted as she said it , I felt like the giddy teenager I never was .

She smiled and Angel mumbled "So they finally confessed their undying loves, took them long enough". I laughed "Wait was it that obvious ?". Angel face grew serious as she said " Why do you think Dominick left ? , he was in love with you and you broke his already fragile heart ".

The room was silent before Angel mumbled saying she was going to go back to her hideout and she'd be ok if I came with her or not. I watched silently as she left and Morgan looked absolutely terrified "Will she be ok alone ?".

I nodded "She'll be ok as long as she lays low for a while". Morgan nodded slowly "Did I push them awah ?", I hesitated before shaking my head "I wouldn't be able to tell you if you did or didn't".

She nods and I can see the sadness on her face as she stares at the palce where Angel was sitting on the couch. She says softly "Im gonna miss her alot ". I nod and sit on the couch , "Maybe she'll visit later in the year", Morgan nodded and sat next to me on the couch.

__________________________________________________

Sorry if u think.this is a cliffhanger , but I hope u like the story. Advice is welcome and dont forget to vote :P