Bangkok Tourist Attractions from Best Travel Agent | ESTR Holidays

These tourist attractions promise unmatched experiences and unlimited fun which will help you to know more about the culture of Thailand and exciting nightlife. Some of these places will take you back to your childhood memories.

Best Destinations to Visit in Bangkok

If you are planning a trip to Thailand, make sure you explore the stunning tourist destinations of Bangkok with the best travel agency in Uttarakhand for Thailand tour packages and know more about the true beauty of the city. Have a quick glance at the popular attractions of Bangkok and enjoy the best out of your trip.

Wat Arun

With various shimmering temples and stunning museums, Wat Arun is the best attraction to visit in Bangkok. It is also known as the "Temple of the Dawn" and is the most stunning temple in the city which looks more stunning during sunset. Located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, both the architecture and locale of the temple make it the perfect gem worth exploring with the best Thailand tour packages. The temple got its name from the Hindu God Aruna and holds a special place among the people and tourists.

Jim Thompsons's House

Often known as the top tourist attraction to explore in Bangkok with the best travel agency in Uttarakhand, Jim Thompson's House is an intriguing tourist hotspot. It has been said that Jim, the famous American spy stayed in Thailand after the end of World War II and revived the lost art in the city. The collection and construction of the six buildings here very well reflect the grandeur of the traditional Thai culture. If you want to know more about the culture and history of Thailand, it is the best place to be at.

Grand Palace

Perched in the heart of the city, the famous Grand Palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions to visit in Bangkok without which your Thailand trip is considered to be incomplete. Formerly, the palace is the residence of King Rama of the Rattanakosin Kingdom. Now, the palace organizes the royal ceremonies and enriching tours for each type of traveler with the best tour operator for Thailand trip packages. Explore the destination and experience the royal life of the king that will make your vacation memorable. One can also witness the grandeur of the "Temple of the Emerald Buddha".

Chao Phraya River

Every description of the Bangkok tourist attractions remains incomplete without mentioning the mesmerizing Chao Phraya River. Flowing south to the Gulf of Thailand, the river daunts numerous experiences for its distinguished guests. Apart from the exemplary dinner cruise and the enchanting ferry rides, the picturesque beauty against the backdrop of spectacular buildings makes it even more captivating with the best Thailand tour packages.

Floating Markets

If you are exploring Bangkok in your Thailand trip, you must explore these stunning floating markets to make your trip magical. It is one of the best attractions to explore in the city. Apart from getting indulge in the boat ride; one can also buy tropical fruits and vegetables that can only be witnessed in Bangkok. The tourists can also try the local Thai cuisine at the floating restaurants.

Ayutthaya City

Ayutthaya City is the largest river and said to be the lifeline for the Bangkok city, is one of the renowned tourist attraction to explore with the top Thailand packages provider. The tourists can stroll through the architectural wonders and take a walk past to the cultural history of Thailand. One can also witness the ancient monuments and vivacious night markets as well.

Looking forward to having an exciting trip to the Bangkok tourist attractions from the best travel agent? Make it a next-level vacation experience and indulge in the activities you like the most.