The beginning ig???

It was the middle of the night, Madeleine and Espresso were running through the forest, they surprisingly lost eachother after a small bit, Madeleine was laughing as he got away. Though eventually noticed that he didn't know the way back, he started yelling: "Espresso! ESPRESSOO!!" No response.. "ESPRESSO" Still no response. He figured he'd have to find his way back himself, of course he'll succeed but was he gonna leave him behind? Well- He started walking through the forest. After a bit of walking he could hear a faint scream, he went into the direction of the sound until he saw who it was.. Red Velvet Cookie, screaming at a random tree. "Velvet?" He quickly turned around. "Oh- Madeleine, what are you doing here?" "I could ask you to same question" "It's nothing, just another DUMB QUEST FROM THAT STUPID-" He grabbed his sword and swung it against the tree, making a huge impact "Calm down Velvet.." Maddy wrapped his arms around him, it seemed it comfort him "What kind of quest did she even give you?" "I have to spy on you and your team or something, to see your weaknesses and stuff" "Spying on me?" Maddy smirked at him, and Velvet pushed him away from em, blushing "DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD!" Maddy just laughed "MADELEINE" "I'm kidding I'm kidding calm down!" Velvet sighed, turning away from Maddy "Tho I suppose knowing you could come in handy" "What do you mean?" "Well- I need to get some more... Classified info-" Maddy knew what Velvet wanted but was confused on how he was gonna do that "So- You want me to sneak in somewhere and steal some stuff for you?" "Basically, getting me in the building would also be great" "Alright, but at a cost." Velvet rolled his eyes "What do you want?" Maddy smirked again and kneeling down to his height, he was a bit taller than Velvet, tho liked annoying him with it at times. "A kiss?" Velvet seemed surprised, turning red "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" "Do I look serious?" "UGH-"  "Cmonnn" "You are SO lucky I need the help." Maddy smiled and wrapped his arms around him. Velvet sighed and kissed him. After the kiss he quickly let go and backed away a bit, wiping over his mouth with his jacket, Maddy leaned against the tree behind him. "Was it really that bad?" Velvet rolled his eyes "So, you're gonna help me or not?" "Ah well- I got what I wanted so- Let's go!" Maddy started walking but soon realized he still didn't know the way back "Uhhh-" "Dumbass." Velvet blew his dog whistle and a giant cakehound ran up to him and he climbed on its back "Get on-" Maddy climbed on its back too, wrapping his arms around Velvet "Don't get too comfortable" "Can't promise anything-!" Velvet sighed before blowing his dog whistle again, and the cakehound started running to the castle.