Chapter 1 "How did we end up like this?"

"Do You know how fucking crazy your scent is making me ?" Amar said while squeezing Me close to his body

"Now tell me why am i not allowed to touch you? Tell me right now Before i devour you without your permission! You are my mate! Elizabeth.. im at my limits, im begging you.
This is a sight i never thought id see, Amar begging, begging me for my love and attention, begging for my wettness.

Amar was uncontrollable, his shaft looked like it was about to rip his pants. With his face on my neck he took a big swift of my scent , Amar started licking my neck up and down without Stopping. It was like I was candy, A candy that he couldn't get enough of.

"You even taste delicious Elizabeth"he moaned in my ear. "You really are my mate, the moon goddess is never wrong" Shivers ran through my body when he said that, my mind went on his big shaft wondering how it will feel inside me.

I snapped out of it, I cant do this ! this is Amar, we have been childhood friends and im his tutor plus he has always bullied me and made my life a living hell growing up, his parents ordered my parents to have me tutor their son in communication and maners, because he is a total brute who don't have any people skillz, and this man was set to be the next sheik. I graduated faster than any other werewolf at the university so I was assigned the " great honor" of tutoring the son of the sheik , he had no empathy and was a terrible person, but now that he know we are mates he changed completely, he wants to claim me, posses me but this is to fast for me to process. I know we always worked on each other's nerves but this was a whole other level of connection. I hated him but i needed him. I need to know what his juice taste like.. "fuck " what was i thinking.

"Ahh Amar pleas stop, I can't breath this is to much for me"Im moaning without stopping, my face all flushed weak in Amars hands, He is to strong, I started feeling light headed,the simulation of his lips on my neck, licking me all around & the scent of his desire for me was driving me crazy to the point where I want him to mark me as his right here.

All of a sudden Amar stopped, he looked into my eyes, His eyes they weren't loving eyes that you'd see your lover with, these eyes are eyes of a man who lost it! This wasn't Amar anymore this was his wolf and he wanted me.

"Elizabeth" he is gasping now, his eyes filled with desire for me.
he leans in closer, I can feel my wetness running down my leg, my desire for him was visible. My breast pressed against his hard chest made it impossible for me to move away from him. His grip was tight against my waist, I cant escape this Man.

Amar dropped on his knees, his big hands squeezing my thighs as his nose snift between them. " you smell so delicious " he said. My mind was going blank I can feel his breath on my pussy. How can he say such perverse things without feeling embarrassed? I thought

he was desperate to taste me, it was like he knew i was dripping for him. I wanted to scream at him, to stop teasing me, to taste me, fuck me and make me his. But I have something called pride and I cant give up how much this man has made me feel so miserable all these years in his place.

I grabbed his shirt trying to pull him up, I was trying everything to make him not do what he was about to do but this man infront of me was filled with lust and his body was of royal blood. No one can stop him. Not even me his "mate"

"I can smell your desire a mile a way, Elizabeth...I want to taste you,  too feel your wetness dripping in my mouth. Just looking at your face filled with lust makes my whole body burn ! do you have any idea what you are doing to me Elizabeth? Your body is begging me to claim you!.

He was right my body was begging for him to claim me, i fucking hate the way my body will do what ever he says when he calls my name, his voice is so low , its so sexy.

"Amar please stop, we are crossing the line, we are childhood friends" im begging.

"Childhoodfriends? I never saw you as a friend Elizabeth" his lips inches away from mine. "I always dreamed of fucking you. You have no idea how much i adore seeing your angry face, made me want to see what your pleasure face looks like"

My face bright red , i try to break eye contact but i cant he is to close.

"Look at me Elizabeth " he whispered.

I turned my face, his lips pressed hard into mine.
"Open your mouth " he said between his teeth
I opened my mouth obeying his every demand, I was welcomed by his tongue.

My first kiss.

The kiss deepened, i could feel his saliva in his mouth and I was craving more of his saliva im my mouth, our tongue intertwining in eachother. I need more , more , more ,

"Stop Amar" Im gasping for air moaning in pleasure.

It was like he wasn't hearing me, his strong body trained for battle, muscles pressed against me. What am i kidding I wanted this man to push his cock into me till I could feel my body rip apart.

Grabbing me by my waist he lifts me up to his desk, we are still kissing without stopping, his left hand was holding me close to him while his lips were kissing me. I felt his right hand slowly touch my hole. I gasped when his finger was playing with my clitores. I tilted my head back in pleasure, this feels so good.

Amar broke the kiss , our eyes locked into each other, both of us gasping for air, he pulls his right hand up, Amar stared at my wetness "you crave me this much?" He licks his fingers covered in my juice, his eyes darkens. His wolf was fighting for control.

"Elizabeth"he whispered
"Im going to fuck you, till you scream in pleasure until you accept that I am your mate, you are going To take my seed till i get you pregnant, are we clear. You are mine and i will never give you away to anyone, if you reject me every person you touch,i will kill. You will be responsible for all those peoples death! I wont let you reject me! If I don't have you I can't live. This is more than obsession"

Infront of me was standing my childhood friend who never showed any signs of having any sexual desires towards anyone was about to make me his completely.

( 6 Years ago )