A Steamy Social Studies Class

It was a cold winter afternoon at your middle school. "Ugh, I'm going to hate this class already," you thought to yourself as you walked into your social studies class. Your friend waved a hi at you from across the room. She was always super cool and your bestie for life! Next to you, was one of your guy best friends. He was always the emo type, but he was always super chill with you. You never noticed it, but he always had a huge crush on you.

"OOOOkay, class! Good afternoon!" You turned to face the tall figure exclaiming such a thing. And your eyes instantly widened.

"who.... is that??" you whisper to your emo friend.

"that's just our teacher, Mr. Dowden." He replies.

God fucking damn. Mr. Dowden had the biggest fucking muscles, the best widows peak hair... the biggest bulge you have ever seen. You instantly start spewing drool from your already open wide mouth. Your emo friend notices.... and gets jealous very quickly. "why can't she be horny over me??" he thought angrily.

As class continued, Y/N could only bring herself to writing her name on her paper. She was too distracted by Dowden's thick muscular arms bulging out of his shirt's sleeves. She bit her lip, how was he this attractive? As she did this, she didn't notice emo boy get even more angrier and start doubting himself. Maybe he wasn't trying hard enough? Maybe, if he was like Dowden... she would finally notice him-

"Y/N!" y/n snapped out of it, and looked up as her face exploded into a red mess. There he was. Dowden. You quickly gather yourself, and respond back, "yes?"

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THIS WORKSHEET YET??"

Shit. You were so distracted by dowden's bulge, that you completely forgot about the worksheet you were supposed to complete with emo boy. you feel a hot rush of blush run across your face as you become embarrassed. Everyone was busy talking and doing their own work with their partners. Finally, your chance. This was perfect..

"I'm so sorry Mr. Dowden! maybe I could.... come in during lunch to work on it myself 😏" I looked up at his handsome ass face with a lustful look in my eyes. He looked down, and after a moment-

"Alright, come in during lunch to complete it." He walked away, leaving you completely red and hiding behind your paper. You turn to emo boy, who's completely shocked at what he just witnessed.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?? he's totally into me too!" You exclaim, as you start doodling hearts across your paper, happily humming to yourself. emo boy's face turns into one of pure rage. He can't believe a wimpy full of nothing teacher is stealing his crush! He has to do something..

... and fast.