chapter two

002; amorous •°

002; amorous •°. *࿐

     ❛ darling, why you so scared? hold me down
           where I feel grounded by your eyes
                  they dig deeper into mine ❜

                     ─ ♪ skin by DANNY KNUTELSKY...

𝐅 𝐀 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇 ' 𝐒 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"what were you guys even fighting about?" valentina questioned me regarding my sister, maxine. "who was in the mirror longer?" she joked with a precious smile against her perfectly proportioned lips. i breathed out my nostrils in amusement then turned back to my maths paper.

vee had been one of my only friends for the past year, although we never hung out outside of school i'd like to believe we were pretty close. valentina is the type of girl who was friends with absolutely everyone, even outcasts and freaks like me. no one ever had a bad thing to say about her because the truth is she's the sweetest person known to man, it would kill her to hurt a fly.

"max can never wake me up in the morning. apparently, i sleep like a rock" i explained continuing to do my work. "i usually get the blankets pulled off of my body it's so annoying" vee replied with a small sigh.

"that would be a bad idea for my sister to do" i commented with widened eyes imagining the scene inside my head. "why?" valentina asked curiously. she gazes at me giving me her full attention to the conversation, another reason why she's fucking incredible.

"because i sleep naked" i elaborated causing vee to giggle. "that's good to know" a voice behind me spoke, i shift in my chair to see who it was. i see none other than the girl who had been eyeing me up the entire week.

she sat manspread behind her desk, leaning back ever so slightly in her seat with a smug smirk attached to her full plump lips. ultimately, she's hot. there's no doubt about that, whenever i noticed her i loved how the excess of chains around her neck jingled as she walked.

or how billie's tongue ever so slowly licked her lips while undressing me with her eyes, the way she drinks in my appearance with such desire fathomed me. she quickly brushed through her long dark blue hair flipping it over to the opposite side before moving her hand forward for me to shake.

"i'm billie" she introduced herself with a confident grin. "i know" i responded forcing a smile. i glance down seeing a hand lingering for me to greet and choose to blow it off leaving her hanging out to dry.

"you've been staring at me all week eilish" i added in a casual tone. her eyes widened surprised that i'd noticed, it's not as if she were trying hard to hide it. "you caught that huh?" billie smirked.

every couple of seconds i caught a glimpse of her eyes dropping down to my chest, struggling to stay glued to my face. i blush but don't show any evidence of it, "i enjoy admiring pretty girls" she comments in a teasing manner.