The Hike

When Kamala comes out of the restroom she sees Jess over by a black SUV putting on her hiking boots. She decides to go over to talk to her while no one else is around. Her heart beats faster the closer she gets to her. What is it about this woman that makes her react this way?  Jess looks up as she approaches and smiles. Kamala can't remember what she was going to say to her. 

"Hello, Madam Vice President. Are you looking forward to the hike?" Jess asks her getting up and taking off her sweatshirt. Under the sweatshirt she was wearing a thin skin tight tank top that hug every curve of her exquisite form. Kamala found herself staring at Jess's breasts. When she looked up and noticed that Jess was looking at her expecting an answer. 

"Yes, I am. Have you been here before?" Kamala asks gathering herself hoping that Jess did not notice what she was staring at. 

"Yes. I like to come here every year if I can find the time." Jess tells her with an amused smile that made her dark brown eyes sparkly.

"I understand a busy schedule. How long will we hike today?" Kamala said.

"I was thinking about 8 miles. That would allow us to see all of the waterfalls." Jess asks her. She turns her back to Kamala and puts on a long sleeve shirt and a vest. As she turns around to face Kamala again, she smiles at catching her admiring her body again. She gives Kamala a knowing smile.

"I am sorry." Kamala says acknowledging that she had been caught. She could feel her cheeks flush. 

"For what Madam Vice President?" Jess said acknowledging she knew and she did not mind.

"Thank you. Also, please call me Kamala. Tony talks about you like you are family. I look forward to getting to know you." Kamala tells Jess with a grateful smile.

Jess stops messing with her hiking pack and looks at Kamala. "Tony talks about me?"

"Yes, often. Maya loves you as well. Tony tells us he feels very blessed to have you as a business partner." Kamala tells her. 

Jess sits on the back of her SUV and adjusts her boots. She doesn't look up at Kamala right away. She stands up and turns her back on her once again. Kamala waits for her to speak wondering if she said something that she should not have said. 

"I have been very lucky to have them both in my life." Jess says quietly with her back still to Kamala. "They both have treated me like a member of their family for so long now. I am not what you were expecting today, am I?"

"No. I was expecting a guy. Tony and Maya never mentioned your sex, so I mistakenly assumed. You are a pleasant surprise." Kamala tells her. 

"Confession. I have admired you for a while now. I believe Tony arranged today knowing I wanted to meet you. I hope this is okay with you and the Second Gentleman." Jess tells her talking quickly.

"Yes. That is okay. Tony would not have arranged us to meet unless he thought we would all get along. You know the Second Gentleman would not mind if you called him Doug. He would prefer it actually." Kamala says gently placing a hand on her back. She felt Jess tense when she touched her and she removes her hand. 

Jess turns to her with a smile and then grabs her bag just as Doug comes walking up.

"I heard that you two beautiful ladies were talking about me." He says as wraps his arm around Kamala's waist and gives her a kiss on the side of her head. "Anything good?" 

"Well,  I was telling Jess that you would prefer it if she called you Doug." Kamala tells him.

" Yes, of course. Call me Doug." Doug smiles and steps over and gives Jess a big hug lifting her off the ground a bit. Kamala giggles at the look of shock that comes across her face.