8

fun games and spilled secrets

That evening, the islanders were thrilled to come downstairs and see beer ping set up in the garden. The group gathered around the table with their drinks, Ekin Su leading them in a toast. "Cheers to all of us and new friendships," the brunette smiled, everyone clinking their glasses before heading to the beer pong set up. 

Ekin Su started them off with the actions they had to perform, pulling Davide to do a secy dance with. Next came Ophelia, who went to snog Luca for being boyfriend material. Then Indiyah named Afia as her biggest competition. Then Afia kissed Andrew and Ikenna as the islanders she fancied the most. 

Then came Tasha, who had to do a sexy crawl to the islander she fancied most, shocking Ophelia at least when the blonde crawled towards Luca. Then Andrew had to kiss the girl he thought was wifey material, and everyone was raising their eyebrows when he went over and pulled Ophelia into a kiss. 

"Wasn't expecting that at all," Ophelia shook her head.

"After the comment he made to Tasha about her, maybe that makes sense," Luca crossed his arms. "But hey, she's wifey material, I'll admit that."

Jamie went next, having to snog the two islanders he would want to have a threesome with. Jamie went up to first Paige for a nice little kiss, and then he shared a kiss with Gemma. Luca was the last to get a dare, having to kiss the girl he was most attracted to, and Ophelia definitely did not smirk when she felt Ekin Su's eyes laser staring at her when she and Luca broke apart after a lengthy snog. 

After the game, it seemed that everyone had thoughts. But Ophelia and Luca just ended up on a sofa talking about their favorite sports. "I love watching some football obviously," Luca said as he played with Ophelia's hair. "Rugby and that too. Do you like watching sports?"

"I love to watch tennis, I used to play in school," the girl listed off. "And of course football, and I hate not watching races in person, but I do watch the Grand Prix on the telly-"

"What do you mean?" Luca cut her off. "Have you been to a GP in person then?"

"Uh," Ophelia closed her eyes with a wince, before turning on her side to look at Luca. "Yeah actually. I go to like, 75% of the races."

"I'm missing something here," Luca observed the tightness in the girls face. "You can tell me if you want, no pressure."

"It's not something I wanted to like lead with," she sighed. "My brother is a driver."

"No shit," Luca laughed. "Good on him," the boy pulled her back to his chest. 

"You aren't going to ask who it is?" she propped herself up to look down at him. 

"It's clear you aren't ready to share yet," he rubbed a hand over her back. "That's ok, I can wait."

"You're cute," she murmured, leaning down to kiss him softly. "It's not you, I've just gotten used to keeping it low key because some people are not the best at reacting or behaving."

"I totally get it," Luca nodded. "You can tell me when you're ready, or don't, I'll just have to wait to meet him on the outside," he winked as the girl laughed. "Did you ever think about getting into driving then?"

"Not really," Ophelia shook her head. "Like he got into it at such a young age, and when I was that old I just wanted to dance and go to gymnastics lessons, and my parents never forced it." The two sat together for another few minutes chatting before heading inside to get ready for bed. 

When Ophelia woke the next morning, it was to Paige calling out "Bore Da," to her fellow islanders, with Luca's body still cuddled behind her. "Oi," Ophelia swatted at the tattooed hand that was creeping up her body and attempting to make it's way under her shirt. "Don't be naughty," Ophelia sat up with a laugh, looking down at a smirking Luca. 

The group got out of bed slowly, the girls heading upstairs and the boys heading outside. Gemma, Tasha and Ophelia were sat in the dressing room hearing about Tasha and Andrew's conversation from the night before when Jamie came up the stairs, followed by Luca. 

"Here you go," Luca leaned over to press a kiss to Ophelia's head, setting a cup of tea in front of her. Jamie slid a cup in front of Gemma as well, getting a raised brow from the blonde across from her.

"Thank you love," she smiled sweetly up at him, the boy winking before the two headed back downstairs. 

"You two are proper cute aren't you," Tasha grinned at the blushing brunette. 

"He keeps me on my toes that's for sure," she laughed. "I don't know, theres just something about him that drew me in."

"Thats cute," Gemma grinned, the girls continuing to get ready as they were joined by the rest of their friends.