❤New home ❤

Chirs's POV

I am sitting at home I am by my self. My girlfriend is at her parent's. I am just going to drive around.
1 hour later

I am driving around and a stopped at this house and seen a little girl outside she looked like she was one I got out of my car and picked her up I went to the door and no one answered. I went next door and a old lady came to the door

Do you know
this little girl

No , why the lady said

She was out
side by her self

You can have
her she been
out hear for 2 days

OK.

I call my girlfriend nia and tell her to bring her little sister carseat we tack the little girl and tack her to the hospital and they do a blood test and her mom and dad show up. They are both in jail. The lady in the front said the little girl was not born in a hospital and she did not have a name. She said we could keep her and name her but we have to sign papers. I told her I would love to tack her in. They said OK she fhst had to stay in the hospital. So I have time to get her a room. I live in a 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms all I had to do was put a bed ,pink paint ,diapers, baby food,clothes, and shoes,nia said get a lot of bows I said she can go get the clothes, shoes, bows ,and diapers. And I will get the food ,paint,and bed.

2 days later
Me and nia are on are way to the hospital. We finished the room. Now we can get the little girl we made a name for her royalty Gonzalez.

At the hospital

We just signed all the papers and she can come home.