That evening to that morning

Everything is going well. I am doing well financially. I can finally afford that dress I always wanted to buy. I am doing well with my job too. Money does buy happiness after all. Now I just need to get back in shape and focus on my examinations.

 (Nancy happily opens the gate and go inside her house. Then she enters inside her room. It was dark.)

 But why do I feel that empty void? Is something wrong with me. Of course everything is wrong with me. Why wouldn't I feel normal? I suppose something is missing.

 (she then agressively open the lock of her room then enter like always. As if that was her daily routine. She throws herself in the bed. It was apparently 4:25 PM in the watch. She looked around her room. It was dark and empty.

Sigh!! Why would no one love me though? 

Nancy had been practicing self love over 3 years. She is very self concious and often would get anxious.

Do you remember the time you used to wish for a sugar daddy a year ago. All that anxiety and pressure you took over yourself for years to come was for nothing. At the end when I eventually gave up on money I was more happy.

looks at the empty wall. Nancy, "I wish I had a boyfriend though. That would be awsome to share your life with someone." Laughed at herself and falls asleep in the same clothes she came with.

It was 9:02 o'clock at night. She suddenly wakes up from her sleep.

Oh! It's dark again? 

As if it was her routine. She changed the clothes and looked herself in the mirror.

Nancy, " Sigh! I skipped workout today as well. I don't wanna have dinner too." 

Throws herself in the bed again and begins to scroll the shopping pages from instagram. 

Nancy, " I can never afford these. I am so tired of everyone. I don't want to make friends but I have to. My life is a vain. People are better and more deserving than me. Will I be able to make it? I am so tired of this life. I don't get love, I don't get money either."

She then hugs her blanket.

Nancy, "I wish I had someone to talk."

She then stalked her ex boyfriend with whom she'd been dating for 5 years and then he cheated on her. 

Nancy, "He looks happy." Then closed her mobile.

She couldn't sleep. She was having crush on her boss. She would have crush on every male who would show her affection and be nice to her. She was thinking about him now.....

She liked him because he was everything she wanted. He was a lawyer. Nancy had been working as an intern in a firm. She liked his smile, his eyes, his gesture towards her, his height, his hair. She would watch him work. That was wrong. She knew it. It was as if she was destined to fall in love with the male she couldn't have. She didn't cared about the future with a guy or see herself with anyone. 

Nancy, "Love sucks!" she said to herself.

She thought that she didn't deserved anyone. So she plugged earphone in her ear and then begin to listen songs hoping eventually she would fall asleep, she couldn't. 

After a lot of struggles she slept. It was 5:30 in the morning. The alarm went on and on. But Nancy was in a deep sleep. She missed the snooze and missed her class.......