17

Kathleen's pov :

"You did great, love, he's really great" I smiled and looked at him. Aiden and I stood at the door of Brian's room, Aiden hugging me from behind and his arms clasped around my stomach.
"Are you still nervous?" it took Aiden a few hours to fully relax with Brian. Especially since he almost bought him a peanut cake. How do I know that my son inherited his father's allergy to "No, but I think ..."
"What?"
"Are you sure you were there when Brian was born, because he seems to have taken more from me than from you?" "I know, he never let me forget you and move on." I closed the door and walked down the stairs, hearing Aiden's footsteps behind me. "We need to talk" "I know"
It is not easy, you know, when you have raised your child alone and at some point a person appears who wants to share this responsibility, you can't help but feel some kind of jealousy. In fact, great Jealousy. And I felt it right now. Aiden didn't let go of Brian's hand all day, they both laughed, played, Brian turned his father on his little finger, and Aiden didn't mind. I'm glad the two of them found each other, really, especially since there are no frictions between them, but Brian is my son, I can't avoid it.
"I am listening to you?"
"I want Brian to bear my last name, and to spend as much time with both of you as possible." Of course he will ask for it, he is his father. "Okay, else?" he looked at me slightly worried. "Do you think it would be a problem if I stayed here tonight?" "Of course not, you can sleep in the guest room. Brian will be glad his father is still here when he wakes up. Even if you want, we can take him to kindergarten together in the morning?" yes, I just slapped myself in the mouth! Still, it's right to introduce Aiden there in case he happens to pick him up. "Love, you didn't understand me. I don't want to sleep in the guest room, I want to sleep in your bed, I want everything and nothing less!" I would not be lying if I said that my stomach turned and my heart didn't beat like a ladle in a pot.
"Aiden .."
"Look, love, if I knew a contract would turn my life upside down, I probably would have signed it sooner. But you can't deny the fact that there's something between us. I don't know if it's just sex or something. , but we have a child, and he needs both parents. " It couldn't be sweeter, and I fell in love with it more and more.
Love? Which seagull drank my brain? Yes, we had a child, but damn it ... That's right, human consciousness is a maze with many angles. And in every corner, there is a secret. But to fall in love with a person you've only known for two weeks, no matter how crazy he fucks you and your body starts reacting just to the thought of him, isn't that too much?
"Don't you think it's a little hasty, Aiden?"
"Probably, but obviously nothing is normal with us. Usually people meet, get to know each other, fall in love, get married and then the children come. We started from the back, but maybe that's what will make our relationship special."
"Our relationship ..."
"That's right, otherwise what would you call what's between us?"
"Sex!"
"Love, don't fool yourself, I love to fuck you, but I won't put up with it alone. I won't let men think you're a free woman and try to sneak into my territory!"
"I'm not territory, Aiden!" what kind of nonsense is in a man's mind?
"Not in my world, love, for men women are a territory to be conquered."
"And since when have I become Your territory?"
"On New Year's Eve 2013, even if I didn't know it until recently."
Honestly, if I hit you one, you'll stop grinning, like you found blue water in the toilet! I'm not sure if Aiden knows exactly what he's talking about right now, so I'm obviously going to have to explain a few things to him.
"So you want a real relationship, you want to be with us almost all the time and play family, right?"
"I don't want to play, but yes."
"So we'll go home together after work, you will consider when you go out and go home, asking me if you can? You will go to plays in Brian's kindergarten, you will remember my birthday, we will celebrate anniversaries and all?"
"Exactly."
"Will you tolerate my moods, endure accusations and scandals, and do so without leaving as soon as it gets hot?"
"Correct!"
"And you don't mind sending you to a psychiatrist to brainstorm and then prescribe you really strong pills?"
"If necessary, with pleasure."