Problems but Resolved

It's been 4 days since we got back from the past.

And I've spent, my whole entire days with Remus.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-____

Friday Morning

We didn't have any classes today, so I decided to go visit Remus.

Yesterday he was a little distanced, so I'm going to go visit him and see if he's better.

I was walking through the halls, into the teachers dorms.

I saw Remus's dorm. I was about to knock when I heard a voice behind me.

He's not in his chambers, Miss Potter. A familiar voice said.

I turned around and it was Professor Snape.

Professor Snape. Oh, um do you know where he went. I said.

I don't recall, where he was going, but I wouldn't say its a good idea to visit your little boyfriend. Snape said as he took steps closer to me.

As he stepped closer to me, I stepped back.

And why is that. I said as my back reached the wall.

He is quite angry. Snape said as he hooked his hand in the wall, making sure I didn't escape.

Oh, ok. I'll come back later then. I said as I was about to leave when professor Snape pinned me to the wall.

But if your not here, the fun is gonna disappear. Snape said as he wisperd into my ear seductively.

I stayed quiet. Wasn't sure what to do.

And out of nowhere, professor Snape kissed me..

I pulled back.

W-what are you doing?? I said.

Having fun, darling. Snape said.

N-no! You have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend.. I said.

We let's leave them and be together. Snape said..

He kissed me one more time. And once more I pulled back.

W-what. N-no!!. I said.

Snape gripped his hands into, my body, making sure I don't try to escape.

He kissed me once more.

I couldn't resist, to how hard he was holding me.

After what felt like hours of Snape kissing me. I hear a familiar voice say my name.

Madi!!?

I pulled away from Snape's kiss and looked to where the voice came from..

It was Remus.

Remus!!. I said, nervously, shocked, even though I didn't do anything.

What is going on here!?. Remus said. His voice sounded different, he sounded angry.

Um. It's not what it looks like. I-i wa-as j-ust. I said. But couldn't find the words, of how nervous I was.

We were just having fun, Lupin. Snape said.

Fun?!. Fun by kissing eachother??!. Remus said as he took a step closer to us.

Is this fun Madi. Do you like having fun, kissing other people when you have a boyfriend!!. Remus said.

Instead of feeling nervous I was feeling scared, Remus wasn't himself, and I didn't know why.

I-i-i didn't k-kiss him. And no this i-isnt fun. And i-i-i don't k-kiss o-other p-peole. I said scared.