NEW START

It was early morning when Taehyung woke up but to his surprise, he was cuddled up by a strong grip. Then he realized whose grip it is and that made him blush and turned him like a cherry🍒.

He then wiggles and tries to escape and after a long trial, he finally was able to get out of jungkook's arms successfully and went to the washroom, in the washroom he was still blushing while leaning to the door at the thought of jungkook hugging him as his life depends on it.

Then afterward Tae went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast there he and bam were babbling to each other when they heard the footsteps. Kook came to the kitchen because he smelled something delicious and to his surprise, taehyung had already prepared the breakfast, as it was Saturday the was there at home and not in the office.

"Hey, good morning, "Kook said.

It felt nice to taehyung as it was so good to hear good morning from someone whom he can say family, CAN HE?

"Umm good morning jungkook-shi " Tae said.

Ahh, no don't be so formal tae just call me jungkook "kook said.

"And thank you for yesternight to help me to calm down," Tae said.

" It's ok Tae, to say it was quite surprising for me too as I did have a nightmare of some kind," kook said ignoring the details.

"Really, but I always had this type of dream but it was the first time I saw something like that other than the usual dream," Tae said.

"What do you mean by "that" was it something you did not expect" kook asked even after knowing all the details.

"no, it just felt like in the dream too my supposed brother was trying to almost or killed me, even in the dreams my family tries to harm me" Tae murmured, but jungkook heard it.

" don't worry about it more Tae let bygones be bygones let's have a new start in your life a fresh start.

"By the way, I will talk to the college today so tell me

which subject you wanna take " kook asked.

"yeah we will talk about it but first let's eat breakfast before it gets cold, you don't wanna eat cold food do we?" tae said.

With that, they started to eat their breakfast with a small conversation

TIME SKIP [SUNDAY EVENING ]

Both of them were sitting near the riverside while the bonfire was burning, and bam was sleeping beside them while they were having a small conversation to know each other more.

"so tae do you have any friends?" kook asked.

"yeah I do have 2 of my friends, one who worked with me at the restaurant cafe and another is the owner of the restaurant cafe. I too have a childhood friend but he is in abroad" Tae said.