Oh, those hipster killers.

Small drops of blood splattered onto the dusty, cracked pavement. Slowly, the injured boy pulled himself from the ground. His once neatly buttoned shirt was now tattered and dripping with blood. Small pebbles of the ground clinging to it. His short, brown hair hung limp on to his head, tangled and filled with dirt. He shook as he stood, his dusty hands leaning on his trembling knees. He could barely stand, a crimson liquid still making a wet trail down his face. He attempted to step forward, to make his way out of the almost empty alley. But as he stepped forward the world swirled around him, his attacker moving forward with every movement he made to escape.

His attacker wasn't much different from him, in the way of appearances. He too, was of average height. His hair only several shades darker than his newest victim. Their eyes were the same hazel color. The only difference there was that now, one pair of eyes was filled with fear, and the other with excitment.

The victim stumbled around a bit, finally falling a few feet away. He twitched like a rabbit that knew it was trapped. Always looking for an escape, when there was no way out. The assailant watched his prey, his younger brothers now bloodied bat hanging in one hand. The victim began to sob, he turned to the teen asking him for help. But as he stared up into the shadowed eyes, he realized he wouldn't be recieving help from his classmate at all today.

The attacker stared at the weak thing that lay in front of him. His eyes burned hatred at the fool. He knew the kid, had heard every disgusting word that he had spoken for weeks. He had the unfortunate luck to have to sit near the clown in every class. And his prey had the unfortunate luck to be sitting near a very angry boy. No, not a boy. He was far too mature to be considered a boy, he was a young man now. A dark, messed up, young man.

The killer moved forward, his converse shoes making a scuff sound that seemed to echo through the path. The prey whimpered, crying and scratching the ground as an attempt to flee. Annoyed, the killers eyes stared into an old, empty nearby house. The alley was lined with buildings just like it. A rotten dumpster at the end of the street blocking the view of the assault.

The attacker had no care for who saw though, having done this many times before he was used to having bystanders. Most were obscene little crackheads, who's personal demons made them into spectators rather than witnesses. He enjoyed having an audience too, his need to show off making the experience so much more delicious.

With murder on his mind, he licked his bottom lip, running his teeth along the flesh after. He swung the bat a little, just as he did the day before, in the park with his brother. Then, he suddenly advanced, fast. He raised the bat, and then, bam, he slammed it into the ribs of the teenager. A shriek echoed down the alley, hitting the dumpster and flowing back. Blood spewed out, layering itself over more blood.

The breathing from the both men were heavy. The prey unable to let the sobs escape from his injured lungs, and the attackers own air was labored with excitement. The attacker now paced around his victim with a new passion.  His body was filled with adrenaline. He needed that blood, he needed that small pinch of pain that entered him as he beat the life out the worthless being in front of him.

He striked the kid again, slamming the large piece of wood into him over and over again. The victims mouth opened in a silent scream. Then, slowly, the victim let loose an ear piercing scream, filling the alley to a brim with his cries, until all he could get out were sniffles and sobs.

A crimson liquid now surrounded the pavement around the preys body, several splatters of stray blood moistening the attackers clothes. As the blood slowly began to pour from the bawling mess upon the concrete, the killers own energy began to disappear. He watched the prey wail into the ground, his leg twisted at an awkward position. Blood had drenched several areas of the boys clothes and the attacker had most likely broken several of his ribs.