Intro

This is my first story. Sorry about any typos or confusion. this is omegaverse and I don't believe I will ship Deku with anyone. I will let you know if that changes. Thanks!

(ू•ू)

Alpha
Pretty self-explanatory. The toughest of the three sub-genders can be male or female. They have a more dominant or husky smell (does that make sense?). They tend to get protective over omega's close to them (friends, lovers, family, etc..).

Beta
The 'normals' of the three, basically you and me but with there own sent. There sent has a wide range and is less prominent than alphas or omegas.

Omega
Omega's have a sweet or fresh(?) sent. They often tend to be motherly, but don't get on their bad side or you are in for an ass-woop'n. Omega's tens to have clean spaces in an attempt to make a comfortable space for themselves and trusted ones, often including a nest.

Rouge
A rouge is an omega that has drama in one or more areas. Due to this instead of acting on instincts they act on there fight or flight response, resulting in internal conflict. A routes space is extra clean and they tend to put a lot of work into being 'perfect'.

(`・ω・')

After izukus abusive father kills his mother, and ends up in jail, The bakugos adopt him. Kastuki being a good big brother learns all about rouges and does everything he can to help izuku.

Have a wonderful day or night! Bye loves.