Sweet Deception

Sweet Deception

Written by:

Asteriansea

Copyright 2022 by Asteriansea
All Rights Reserved.

An Epistolary: Sweet Trilogy #1

***

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, or actual events is not intended by the writer and may be coincidental.

Any part of this book cannot be reproduced by all means or forms without the permission of the author. Plagiarism is a CRIME.

This is not edited so expect a lot of errors such as typographical, grammatical, and whatsoever errors. I'll edit this thoroughly after I finish it. Also, this is my first time writing an epistolary, so please bear with me. Thank you!

***

The author does not claim ownership over the photos used in this work. These images are used exclusively for portrayal and story-telling and in no way reflect the views of their subjects or owners. Photos belong to their rightful owners. The characters' views, opinions, and actions do not represent the author's personality or personal life in any way, shape, or form.

Please be advised that this story contains strong language and sensitive content that neither of which are appropriate for very young audiences. Please read at your own risk.

Always,
Asteriansea.