(chapter 8)

"what..WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT FULLY!?" dark vanilla shouted, complete furious.
The ancients tried to calm dark vanilla down but didn't work much.
"DUDE- CALM DOWN! WE DON'T KNOW!" goldencheese said and started reading the book again but there was no more pages.

"Dark vanilla we don't know why we're so sorry..but hey! You have your eyes back and hair colour too!" Hollyberry said trying to cheer up dark vanilla.

Dark vanilla stayed silent and looked at his hands. His dough colour was back but then he felt his horns,
They were still attached to him.
"....i guess.." He said then looked at the ancients.
"Well...thank you all for trying anyways..."
Dark vanilla grabbed his staff and walked out of the room. Leaving the poor ancient alone.
"We- we must find another way to turn him back-"
"We can't cheese..thats all we could do.." White lily interrupted goldencheese.

"I'll go talk to him" white lily said, walking away from the library.
"Damn.." Goldencheese sighed.

------------------------------------------------

"Dark vanilla?. Are you in there?" White lily kept knocking on his door.
"Please vanilla..im worried"
After she said that the door opened.
Dark vanilla was in front of her with his eyes open.
"Why. Are you worried."
"Because you left us with no words..so I wanted to check up on you!"
"...alright. Come in.."
Dark vanilla said moving away to let white lily inside his room.

Few minutes past and the two ancient stayed silent. Well, dark vanilla was..

"I'm so sorry that the cursed-"

"It's fine lily. It really is."

White lily stared at dark vanilla with her worried look, she then walked closer to him, without dark vanilla noticing. She then hugged dark vanilla, placing her head on his shoulder.

Surprisingly lily felt two hands hugging her back.

"I know your suffering..let it all out nilla.." White lily said feeling him hugging her tighter.
Dark vanilla started tearing up, shaking.

White lily placed dark vanilla on his bed and hugged him again, she knew how he felt, she wanted to comfort him, she wanted him to be happy...
"Shhh...its okey nilla..i understand how you feel...im so sorry.."
She heard sleeping noises and snoring, lily pulled away from the hug gently and layed dark vanilla onto the bed.
White lily layed next to him and started cuddling dark vanilla and she smiled warmly.

"I love you..sleep well ♡"