The Girl From The Picture

"Agar Papa yeh kahani sunate toh kisike history ya past ki ghatna ke tarah nhi ek maa ke zidd ki kahani ke tarah sunate.."(if dad would narrate u this story he would not tell it as some history or past events but as a story of a mother's determination) said Vijendra, leaving all the people in the room with numb eyes. None wanted to believe that Rocky killed himself. Just as they were accepting the situation the servant from outside ran in,"Bhaiya......bhaiya.....woh..woh",(brother...brother...that..that..)Vijendra got frustrated,"bol paaoge kya hua..?"(will you be able to say what happened..?), "Hospital se phone aaya tha...bol rhe the sahabji se koi ldki milna chahti h..... Unhone bola 26-27 saal ki ldki h......apko bula rhe h urgently.....kyuki woh udhr bhot bawal macha rhi h.."(there was call from the hospital...they were saying that a girl wants to meet Sir.....they said she was a 26-27 years old lady.....they were calling u urgently......she is creating havoc there..) saying so he took a deep breath. Vijendra looked at Deepa and team and asked for their permission to leave without speaking, "mai bhi chalungi"(i will also come) Deepa asked, to which he nodded.

Reaching hospital they saw everyone was terrified even the doctors were scared to death. The main Doctor came to Vijendra and said," Sir aapke rishtedar bhot zada khatarnak h..... Aapke permission ke bina milne nhi de rhe the toh sabko Marne ki dhamki dene lgi woh....ek ka toh sir bhi phod diya usne.."(Sir your relatives are very dangerous....we were not letting her inside without permission so she was giving death threats...she even smashed one of our staffs head..) the doctor uttered mustering up his courage. Ab yeh kon h mere khandan mei jo itna gussa krta h..... Ek minute.....krti..h???? Ladki h???? Mughe toh aisa koi yaad bhi nhi h.....chalo dekhte h,(now who is this from myyyy family who has this type of temper issues...wait a minute....it's a.... girl??it's a girl????i don't remember someone like that....okay let's see) he took a deep breath and sighed and moved towards the room she was made sit but joining hands and by praying to her.

He opened the door and entered with Deeps following him. The lady looked at him and smirked, "Tum Vijendra hoge...... Kaka jaise toh nhi dikhte....kaki pr gye hoge.....mai Shanti hu..... Milna Milana ho gya mereko Kaka se milne do"(u must be Vijendra....u don't look like Uncle....must be like Aunty....I am Shanti....done with knowing eachother....let me meet Uncle).

The girl looked like a princess with the aura of a queen. She had a bright complexion and her skin seemed reflecting like it was made of crystals. She had dark brown eyes and long silky staight yet a bit wavy hair. Her face spoke of power, authority and royalty at once and figure was slender yet screamed domination from every inch. She had a personality of a goddess.

Vijendra was shocked at her sight and her way of introduction and was impressed at her straight forwardness. "Aap kaise janti h unko?"(how do u know him?) "Kahani lambi h lekin....."(the story is lengthy but....) She took a pause and looked at there faces and with a smirk continued " mai unke sultan ki beeti hu" (i m his king's daughter) . Both of them were taken aback and without any questions they obeyed her, they still were confused as why they were obeying her but they couldn't stand her power and her dominating aura.

She went into Anand's room and sat beside him her whole personality seemed to have changed, she looked soft and loving. She took Anand's hand in hers and stared at him. After what felt like 10 minutes she spoke in a soft soothening voice like she was singing a lullaby " Kaka aap kabse itne kamzor ho gye huh...... Aap toh mughe kitni bahadur viro ki kahaniya sunate the..... Amma se bhi bachate the jo Appa ke bas ka bhi nhi tha.." (Uncle since when u became this weak huh... u used to tell me stories of so many courageous and powerful men.....u even used to save me from Mom that wasn't even possible from Dad)she let out a chukle remembering how she used to hide behind him when her Amma used to scold her, then she continued keeping her hand on Anand's forehead and gently caressing it "Uth jaiye na.... Dekhiye aapki pari aayi h aapse milne.... Plz uth jaiye..... Appa Amma bhi aayenge aap milna nhi chahenge unse...hmm??" (wake up na.... see ur princess has came to meet u..... please wake up..... Mom Dad are also coming don't u want to meet them....hmm??) a tear rolled down her eyes and she said softly in his ears " Apke Sultan aa rhe h....Utho Anand". (Your King is coming....wake up Anand".

There back at Anand's library Deepa's team was wrapping up everything when the peon found the Chapter 3 Draft and started shouting and called everyone. As everyone was jolting with happiness. Shubhash, Anand's friend who knew him from a long time, came across a vintage diary and as he picked it a picture fell down from it. It looked like it was family picture. It looked like the KGF Family and there was a little girl. The Girl From The Picture seemed like the reason of the photograph and Anand was also in the picture right next to her.

_____________________________________________________________________

My first fanfic that is getting written. But not my 1st story ha😉

Just enjoy ❤️

Well smart people would have made it that who is the Girl from the picture✌️