The First Battle

In one side of the desert is Raiden also known as Jack the Ripper, Raiden underwent a full-body cybernetic conversion that gives him powers such as: Superhuman Physicality, Electricity Generation, Blade Mode and Zandatsu, He also has his katana High-Frequency Blade that can cut at the speed of light.

In one side of the desert is Raiden also known as Jack the Ripper,  Raiden underwent a full-body cybernetic conversion that gives him powers such as: Superhuman Physicality, Electricity Generation, Blade Mode and Zandatsu, He also has his katana H...

In the other side is DIO a 100 year old superstrong vampire with a superstrong stand named The World that can punch at the speed of light and stop time, he also has laser vision, regeneration and ultimate precision.

Raiden and DIO are determined to kill each other, they start fighting

"I'll show you the power of my Vampire Majesty! World!" Dio yelled as he punched at the ground creating a shockwave that sent out dust into the air and it created a tornado around him. His stand's attack was called World which could create any kind of physical attacks or even create different kinds of gravity.

Raiden looks at DIO from afar "Dude, you're getting on my nerves." he says as he forms his blade High-Frequency Blade and fires a beam at DIO.

The two dueled for hours until Raiden landed a hit to DIO's abdomen. DIO fell backwards and rolled onto the ground as he groaned in pain.

"Ugh... Your sword is sharp but your power is weak." DIO said as he got up and charged at Raiden.

Raiden quickly evaded by using his blade to block DIO's attack.

"Hahaha! You can't avoid my attack!" DIO laughed as he attacked again with another round of punches and kicks.

Raiden blocked all of them and then used his blade to slash at DIO's body making him cry out in pain.

"ZA WARUDO" yells DIO as he stops time and then runs forward while his body glows white.

He swung his hand with lightning speed and sliced through Raiden's arm causing blood to drip down from his wound.

"Guh..." Raiden yelped as he staggered backward.

DIO then charged at him and punched him in the face making him bleed.

"Urghhh!" Raiden fell back and groaned.

DIO then charged once more and kicked Raiden at the chest sending him flying into the air before landing on the sand.