The Love

(If you skipped all the story just to read this, fuck you!

If you read everything and got to this point, well done!

well lets get to this...)

I was with Astolfo, we where alone, i discovered that he was a boy a short time ago, i am a boy too but, when we are in the bed together, i just think of one thing: to have him inside me.

"Astolfo..." i said while touching his cheek with my hand. "You know what, i want you to make love to me." I whispered so softly that even if someone had been outside they couldn't hear us. I could see the surprise on his face and he looked at me for a moment then back down at me.

He smiled and started kissing me slowly, he moved his lips around mine and pressed them together as he pulled away from each kiss.

"Oh really" he giggled "Are you sure?" He asked as he kissed my neck making me shiver.

"Yes, i'm sure" i replied while moving closer to him and placing both hands on his chest. "I've wanted this for a long time now" i told him.

"Really? Even before...you know..?" he asked rubbing his finger up and down my spine.

"Of course!" i exclaimed "Why are you asking me that?" I asked with a giggle.

"I don't know" he shrugged "Do you want it?" He asked again.

"Yes! Yes!" i said louder than i meant to.

He laughed at me and kissed me deeper, he pressed himself against me and I felt the bulge in his pants growing bigger, i didn't care about that right now though, I just wanted to feel him inside me.

My cock was also getting hard, i moved my hand underneath his shirt and grabbed onto his hardening pecs, i squeezed them lightly and felt him push into me even harder, he placed his arms under my armpits and held me close.

We were both breathing heavily and moaning softly, we broke apart from each other and looked into each others eyes.

"Do you want me?" I asked him.

"More than anything" he said and he started kissing me again.

He rolled over onto his side and took me by the hand and pulled me towards him, he guided my erect cock into his warm mouth and began sucking gently. I gasped and moaned loudly as he licked the head of my cock.

His hot breath blew across my shaft and his tongue slithered over my glans, he alternated between licking the tip and sucking off the top. The sensations were beyond belief, I could feel my balls tightening up and could feel my cock swelling.

Astolfo stopped his oral attentions for a minute and laid down beside me, he moved his hand up to my shoulder and rubbed it softly through my fur. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being touched by him like this.

I opened my eyes and looked into his, "Let's go to your room" I told him.

"Okay" he replied and stood up. We walked up to his door and pushed it open, we entered his small bedroom and he turned on the light. I sat next to him on his bed and we hugged each other tightly. He leaned down and kissed me once more and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I broke our kiss and moved my hand down his body until I found his hard cock pressing against his pants. I unzipped and pulled them down along with his boxers and socks.

I looked down at the 8 inch large erection in front of me, it was slightly bent upwards as if it wanted to point towards me. I reached out and grabbed onto Astolfo's member and stroked it gently, it sprang back up to its natural position and I began jacking him off.

"Mhmm" he groaned as I pumped my hand up and down his shaft. "That feels good" he muttered.

I looked up at him and saw him biting his lip, he looked down and watched me working my hand up and down his cock. My own cock was also rock hard and throbbing inside my underwear. I slid off my underwear and threw it away, I then reached down and took Astolfos' dick in my hand.

"Are you ready" I asked him.

"Yeah!" he said looking at me with lustful eyes. "I've been waiting for this since the first day i met you." He said.

I moved closer to him and lowered myself down onto my knees, I took Astolfo's cock into my mouth and began licking it like a popsicle. I heard Astolfo moan loudly and he gripped the sheets on either side of him.

I moved my hand up and grasped Astolfo's balls, I pinched the sack and massaged them lightly while sucking on his cock head. He gasped and let go of the sheets and grabbed the sides of my head and pushed my head down onto his shaft. I began bobbing my head up and down his thick cock, I was enjoying the taste of his precum and could feel my cock leaking pre-cum too.

"Fuck, yes!" Astolfo moaned loudly, I continued sucking and licking his cock while jacking him off faster.

"I want it inside of me" he whispered.

I stood up and undid my pants, I removed them along with my underwear and tossed them aside, Astolfo looked at me with lustful eyes. I grabbed onto his cock and guided it towards my aching hole, I moved closer to him and he placed his hands on my hips. He pushed his cock into me slowly and I gasped loudly. His large cock stretched me open and he moved his big hands down to my ass cheeks and began squeezing them.

I put one of my legs on the bed and moved up so that we were face to face, I took his cock in my hand and began sliding it all the way into me before pulling it out. It was painful, but not unbearable.

"Relax baby" he whispered in my ear and I breathed deeply. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then I repeated the process, taking his cock in all the way and then pulling it out. Eventually my tight ass relaxed and he was able to fuck me without pain.

Astolfo began thrusting into me harder and faster, I grunted every time he pushed into me. My cock was dripping pre-cum onto the sheet beneath us and he reached out and grabbed it.

"You're gonna make me cum soon" I moaned.

"Mhm" he nodded his head and moved his hand up to my chest, I arched my back and let him pull my nipples.

Suddenly he pulled out and turned me around so that I was laying on my back, he knelt between my legs and fucked me missionary style. He grabbed my hips and began pounding into me. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me, he was close to cumming too.

"Please don't stop" I begged him.

"Don't worry" he said. "I'm almost there" he panted as he increased the pace of his thrusts.

"I'm going to cum too" I moaned.

He kept thrusting into me and I felt him tense up, he threw his head back and yelled out loud. I felt hot cum splashing inside of me as he exploded into me. He collapsed over my chest and we both fell asleep that way.

That was the best day of my life.