it continues

Sounds as loud as thunder, distance between destinations makes me wonder,how am I to come from under,swiftly whisked away with childlike wonder,am I to surpass the thunder,uphill to me is a road less traveled, so many hearts to me that mattered,scarred past left many battered,aske myself at times, where am I to matter, I turn left to me is right,quickly succumbs morning to night, where most feel pain,I filled with laughter,the lessor the efforts leads to constant chatter,the more I move the less things seem to matter,trying my best to outrun the latter,more I don't mind the less it really matters.
   Two wolves live inside each of us, Black and White,both hungry who do we choose to feed,who to trust you'll make the right choice if you're lucky. Your mind is stronger then any vise your mind can guide you or mislead you, The addiction can take your mind on heist it's all up to you, ask GOD to help you choose, the light shines before you,all around,so don't ever think,you're going to drown fly on His wings,don't forget what's hidden in your heart,you know whose leading you from the start. But those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. They will soon on wings like eagles,they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31) as told to me by my good friend Gabbi..
    My response is this: funny man once said one lone Wolf looking for a pack he thought he found it but sometimes the lone Wolf must continue on his own Journey until he involves and find himself no disrespect to those who he came across left impressions on they may seem to be unattainable at first second or maybe even maybe what goes around trust and Believe may have caused this change I'm a lying at heart but I live learn to adapt two things or people around me not cuz I'm being compliant just sometimes I scare me to hold back on what's prime ministry may seem standoffish when I get there I'll be there for a while the more I'm told to change the less likely to happen I've heard I didn't say the phrase take it lightly brother I go with it how I feel if it's what you want speak with words from mouth to be heard and understood of what it is you may need from me.
   I've been asking for what do I feel most in life to me it's burying a child of mines before me... I can only imagine the pain to hurt and the sadness to hear the voices of tragic to know your world happiness of happiness turns to pure madness to lose the creation that brought nothing but Magic warm the heart where nothing else matters a beautiful beacon of life that brought Joy the beginning of a family the dreams of the future to come The Wonder of this is enough if enough was done for it to blossom into something better then I'll become all the sweat throughout the years praying that I'll be here to wipe their every tear. I wish for you is that I'll be here.