How to get a good rank in jee advanced in a year

JEE is one of the most backbreaking exams and requires utmost dedication and focus. lakhs of students appear for this exam every year but only a few are able to clear it. To be able to crack JEE advanced you need to leave no stone unturned and to do that you need to follow the best tips and tricks that will help you crack JEE advanced.

Here are some of the tips that will help you crack JEE advanced: off page

A smart study plan

Before starting your JEE advanced preparation it is important to plan a well-laid study plan. Plan a daily set of goals in this timetable, doing this will help you cover your syllabus properly on time.

Get familiar with the syllabus

Before starting your JEE exam preparation it is important to go through the syllabus thoroughly. All your efforts will be in vain if you are not well acquainted with the syllabus. Knowing the syllabus well will help you find out all the important topics, course objectives, marking schemes, etc.

JEE mains paper will help

There are several topics that are common for both JEE mains and advanced. Studying for JEE mains will help you cover some of the topics of JEE advanced too. Hence, when you are preparing for JEE mains make sure you study each and every topic with good focus and concentration as this will help you in your advanced paper.

Practice more and more

High competition exams like JEE advance demand more and more practice. You are required to brush up on your problem-solving skills if you aim at scoring a good rank in JEE exam. To do that you can take mock test series or practice the previous year's question paper. Mock test series are formulated on the basis of NTA pattern paper that prepares you for the actual exam and also gives you an idea of where you stand in the competition.

Revision

No matter how many long hours you are dedicating to studies and how good of a faculty are you studying from but if are not paying attention to your revsion then it is all in vain. Revising helps you remember the topics that have already been studied before. The more you revise the more polished you will become in that subject.

So these were some of the tips that will help you get a good rank in the JEE advanced.