-5-

Imagine (man)

You're drunk, laying on the couch and crying thinking about your crush.

Your crush, who is your roommate, go home, he was at a date with a girl. She's beautiful, blonde, blue eyes and skinny, she's the perfect girl for him.

He walks towards you, his smile disappear when he see tears falling on your cheeks.

"What's going on ?" He says with his calm voice. "It's her" "you're drunk, huh " "I just wanna .. forget her" you say difficulty.

He caress your cheek, you sniffle, you don't want him to see you like this, drunk and sad.

"What did she do ?" "She's amazing, I want to be like her" "why, you're prefect"

You turn your head, looking at him "no I'm not, I want you to love me like you love her, I want you to tell me how much you need me, how much you want me, how much you love me because I fucking love you"

He opens his mouth, you don't realize what you just said, you're too drunk.

He looks at the floor, without saying anything. "I-" he can't finish his sentence, you kiss him, you wanted to do it for a while.

You love you more than the world.

His pov

I go home, I just had a date with the famous girl, she's not my type, she's not y/n..

I find my roommate on the couch, a bottle of vodka next to her, tears rolling on her cheeks.

"What's going on ?" I ask her, I don't like to see her like that. "It's her" her? A girl ? I thought she liked boys ..

"You're drunk" I say, I think she don't know what she's saying. She reply me that she want to forget her, but why ?

I caress her cheek, wiping tears of her face. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"What did she do ?" I want to know more about this girl "she's amazing, I want to be like her" ow honey, you're the prettiest girl of the world "why, you're perfect"

She look at me, she's going to cry again.

"no I'm not, I want you to love me like you love her, I want you to tell me how much you need me, how much you want me, how much you love me because I fucking love you"

Wow, she loves me ? Like I love her ? I wanted her to say it since we were child.

"I-" she kiss me, passionately, I never kissed someone like that, like it was the last time, I put my hand on his neck.

Fuck it, I love her more than the world.