ii

"Argh, damn hustlers!"

Tsunade was nearly laughing her lungs out as she stumbled out of the casino, hanging off the arm of her amused-looking boyfriend. The two had just gotten kicked out because Naruto had won the jackpot three consecutive times, thus scoring more money out of the casino than the proprietor had accumulated over the course of a week.

When she awoke in the morning, she found that the young man had spent the night. She was overwrought at first since she didn't know how to start a conversation with him. For a little over thirty years she's been single and then all of that changed in a span of a single night. He was the one to initiate their talk, letting her know how happy he was that she had accepted his feelings, immediately putting her fears to rest. Unfortunately, their talks ended there, as his face hardened and he vanished into thin air. He returned hours later, having fought his greatest adversary.

It shocked her to the core to learn that he had killed Pein, thus avenging his sensei. Apparently, ever since Jiraiya's demise, he's been following the Akatsuki leader's every move with the help of the toads. There was a plan in place to invade Konoha, which he was able to foil by reverse summoning himself in Rain. Because he had learned Sage Mode over the training trip, was well-versed on the knowledge of the Rinnegan's abilities thanks to Fukasaku, and also had numerous tricks up his sleeves, the man stood no chance against him. He even had the body sealed in a scroll, unknowingly thwarting Obito's plans of getting his grubby hands on the dojutsu.

After berating him for being such a "brat", she was smothering him in her bosom. She had lost so much and him doing shit like this wasn't helping her. It would've proved difficult to most—if not all—, but he effectively eased her, all while informing her that he would make it up to her by taking her on a date this evening.

Taking a day off wasn't normal for the Hokage, but she didn't really care – she had a date to prepare for. It took almost all day finding proper knock-out attire to wear, but when he came to her residence to pick her up, the look on his face made every ounce of effort she had poured into getting dolled up worth it.

She usually wore the usual shirt, blouse and pants, but tonight her form-fitting dark green garment was hugging her ginormous tits, the view only enhanced by the deeply scooped neck exhibiting a surfeit of cleavage. Past her bosom, the dress followed the alluring contours of her voluptuous figure, accentuating her waist and then flowing out over her wide hips. Her long blonde hair rested charmingly on her shoulders, sensually framing her pretty face.

Rather than take her to some of the extravagant restaurants Konoha has to offer, for their date he took her to Tanzaku Quarters, the place where they first met. Rather than hit dinner, he took her out gambling. This certainly surprised her, but she was fast sold on his plan and was having the time of her life betting money. In less than an hour the casino owner was losing his shit over her boyfriend's devil's luck.

What started as an unorthodox date turned incredibly romantic as he began taking her on a stroll through the town. Their fingers intertwined, her head on his shoulder, she was having the time of her life. She couldn't wait to see what he has in store for her next.

| tale of a gutsy ninja |

"Here we are."

She raised her head, glancing up to read the words 'Sake Delights' painted across the top of the building. It was making her feel like she was the luckiest woman alive as he once again set out to tackle those things that made her happy. He didn't even like alcohol; drinking was fatuous for him since he had a bijuu sealed within him. This was all for her. Everyone knew who she was, and who he was, when they entered the establishment.