𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤"

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤"

THEY finally arrived at their 'home', but along the way, they greeted their neighbour who was an old lady, she gushed about how cute and lively their family looked.

She also noticed the red face of Loid and Y/n who were ready to spoon-feed him again with his never-ending scoops of vanilla ice cream. Commenting on it too on how lovely the couples are and how lucky both of them to get together makes the two adults get flustered.

"Home." Anya gawks, looking around the big unfamiliar surrounding. Then her eyes landed on the big tv which she quickly rushed towards it, leaving the two adults standing in the doorway while looking at each other intensely.

"We need to talk."

"We need to talk."

Both of them let out at the same time getting them off guard but nodded.

"Spy wars! Anya loves watching this!" Anya exclaimed, glancing at her parents but seeing both their expressions, she asked them, "What's wrong?"

Loid and Y/n snapped their face toward their child, they gave her a warm smile before both saying, "Nothing to worry about."

'That's the opposite, Y/n decided without telling me and she needed to be disciplined, as a spy, we should be cautious about our choices. And after I 'talk' with her, I'll ask Anya some questions if she's capable of even passing the Eden exam.' Loid thought as he looks intensely at Y/n as if he was already planning on what he'll do with her.

Y/n on the other hand, she's clueless as to why Loid is looking at her like she's some type of a criminal. 'What's his problem?'

Anya couldn't help but be afraid and worried for her mom, she went towards Y/n and clutched her leg.

"Mama, please be safe!" Anya told the confused assassin, Y/n look down at the little girl then at Loid and back down to Anya before patting her head.

"What do you mean princess? Your papa wouldn't hurt me ok? We're just going to talk about something-" Y/n smiled down assuringly at the worried child, pausing at her sentence when they all heard knocks on the door.

Loid went to get it, knowing already who was on the other side. "Heyya Loid-san, where's Y/n-san? I heard she's your partner~ *wink, wink* Soo, how is the mission going on now? Did you guys already do it?" The unknown visitor didn't even let Loid say something before he ask and assumed things from the man.

"Mama, who is it?" Anya asks, hiding behind her mom's legs. "It's your uncle Franky."

_____