Surprise🔞

Theme:smut
If I misspelled anything please let me know so I can fix it! Thank you and I hope you enjoy!!
Warnings:mommy kink, pegging, handjob, overstimulating

  Y/n pov:
I come home after work and I smell something delicious but suddenly I hear my bf yell "welcome home baby!" I smile as I walk up to him and give him a kiss "hello baby, whatcha cooking ?" I ask "your favorite" he says with a smile "really?" I say with the biggest smile ever, he smiles while nodding his head, I pull him close giving him kisses all of his face, he starts giggling "okay okay enough kisses I have a surprise for you after dinner" he winks at me as he walks back to the kitchen I sit down as he puts the food down on the table.

"enjoy" he says as he walks to our room "wait aren't you gonna eat anything?!" I yell "in a little bit I'm just gonna get something from our room real quick" he yells back "okay!"

        H/n pov:
'I have to get ready and fast' I start looking for the lingerie I brought

What it looks like:

"Aha there it is" I immediately grab it and put it on and suddenly I hear y/n coming up the stairs I panicked and go to the bathroom, I hear her knock on the bathroom door "baby are you alright in there?" She asks "erm yeah I'm alright just not fe...

"Aha there it is" I immediately grab it and put it on and suddenly I hear y/n coming up the stairs I panicked and go to the bathroom, I hear her knock on the bathroom door "baby are you alright in there?" She asks "erm yeah I'm alright just not feeling to good" I say "oh well do you want some soup I can make you some?" She says "no I'll be fine thank you though" I say as I want her to leave already "okay then"she says back as I start to hear her leave the room and go downstairs I sigh to myself feeling relieved.

I put back on my clothes that I had on before over the lingerie, I go downstairs and see y/n washing the dishes I go to her and hug her from behind "hi baby" she says in her soft voice "hello.." I say "are you okay now?" She ask, I nod my head as I ask her "can we watch a movie on the couch" she nods and puts the dishes away "okay put a movie on" she says "okay" I put on 'IT' "I thought you didn't like scary movies my love?" Y/n says "I don't but I just put them on so you can cuddle me" I say with a smile as she chuckles

Back to y/n pov:
I cuddle h/n as we watch 'IT' even though he doesn't like scary movies but like he said he just puts them on so he can cuddle me which I thought was kinda funny when he said that I feel him nuzzle my neck I smile to myself, a few minutes later into the movie I suddenly feel sweet kisses on my neck "what are you doing h/n?" I say as I look down at him "giving you kisses duh?" I chuckle a little bit as I grab he chin making him face me I lean in and give him sweet kisses on his lips I tilt my head and deepen the kiss as he softly moans.

I pull away and start taking off his clothes throwing them somewhere as I admire the lingerie he was wearing I look up at him and say "was this my surprise?" He smiles while nodding "well it looks absolutely beautiful baby" he blushes and says "stop you're making me shy" as he covers his face "don't ever cover your beautiful face baby" i say as I pin his wrist down I roughly kiss him as he moans I start to rub my knee against his half covered cock making him moan softly "p-please mommy.." he says desperately "please what baby?" I say tracing my finger on his sides "p-please touch me mommy.." he says with a soft voice "as you wish my love."

I slowly make my way down to his harden cock and and wrap my hand around his cock softly he moans quietly "y-you can move your hand mommy.." he says I smirk at him and do what he says and pump his cock with my hand making him let out high pitch moans.

"F-faster!" He moans out I began pumping his cock faster, his cock twitches in my hands as he moans louder and his body begins to tremble I watch him as his mouth hung open as he came in my hand, now my hand was coated in his cum, he let out soft pants with his body still trembling, but I don't stop pumping his dick which makes him whine "s-stop I'm sensitive" I chuckle quietly and I pump his cock faster "a-ahh mommy!!" He moans as he cums again "ah mommy please I'll be good.." he says begging for me to stop and of course i do he finally sighs out of relief thinking everything was over but it wasn't.

I left the room to go get his favorite dildo along with some lube and a harness I come back to the room with everything behind my back "baby since you surprised me, how about I surprise you?" I say "really mommy??" He says with a happy voice and I nod as i show him the stuff behind my back he smile and grabs my face kissing me roughly I moan softly loving the taste of his lips but I pull away and say "let me put the strap-on baby then we can continue" he nods happily as I put the strap-on and some lube after I'm done he grabs my face just like he did and kisses me roughly "I'm so glad you're mine y/n.." he says between the kiss when I hear those words I immediately grab him pulling him closer "you're mine you will always be mine.." I say as I kiss him more roughly but I pull away and ask him "are you ready ?" He nods and gets on all fours "okay then baby.." I push into him stretching his hole out as he lets out a long whine "fuck.." he says quietly "can I move" I ask and he nods I start thrusting into him slowly but soon he starts asking me to move faster so I do as he says "fuck!fuck! Oh god you feel so good" he says as I pound into him roughly making the tip brush against his prostate.

"oh baby don't stop" he moans out, I keep pounding into him until he cums "m-mommy I'm gonna cum!" He says as he whimpers "cum" i say he cums and lets out a long moan but do I stop? No I keep pounding into him making him a whining,whimpering mess 'I love seeing him like this' I thought but I snap out of it as soon as I hear him sobbing but they aren't sad sobs they are more like pleasurable sobs but of course I still ask him if he is okay "baby are you okay am I hurting you?" I ask "no you're not you are doing so good mommy I don't want you to ever stop" he says as he keeps whimpering and I keep pounding into him harder and rougher he grips the sheets as he is about to cum again "shit I'm gonna cum don't stop !!" As soon as he said that he immediately cums "god you're doing so amazing my love you look so pretty under me sobbing and whimpering" I whisper into his ear "only for you..ah shit I'm gonna cum again!" He says as he cums I pull out and he sighs of relief and I lay down next to him "are you okay?" I ask and he nods "so how was it did you enjoy your little surprise?" I ask him another question "of course I did y/n that was the best surprise I ever had. Now let's go take a nice bath" he says "okay come let's go baby" I say as I get up going to the bathroom but I hear a whine "can you carry me there you kind of..yknow ruined my legs" he says and I just chuckle "of course I'll do anything for my baby since he did such a good Job today" I say as I pick him up and carry him to the restroom "thank you mommy.." he says "you're welcome my love" I say and kiss his forehead making him smile

Words: 1445

Made:June 30th 2022

Rewritten:December 11th 2022