neighbor🔞

Theme:smut
If I misspelled anything please let me know so I can fix it! Thank you and I hope you enjoy!!
Warnings:vibrator, edging??, begging, mommy kink

        H/n pov:
Today there is a new neighbor next door she has a tattoo on her arm it was a sword with a snake around it, even though she just moved in she looks so good moving in all those boxes, I keep looking at her not taking my eyes off her once, god I feel like a stalker but it's so hard not to look away

                        2 weeks later

          Still H/n pov:
It's been two weeks and I feel in love with her, yes I know you might think I'm a weirdo and everything but i promise you I'm not I just like her that's it I definitely don't have sexual fantasies about her when I go to sleep,

                     Later that night

      Y/n pov:
I was watching a movie and slowly drifting to sleep but my almost beauty sleep gets interrupt by my doorbell ringing I groan and get up from the couch and go to the door, I open the door and see a man with brown hair,brown eyes and pink plump lips and I'm like 3 inches taller then him.

"hello I'm your neighbor next door sorry I didn't come introduce myself on the first day you moved in I was a little busy with things" he said I just look him up and down as a pretty shade of pink brightened his cheeks I chuckle "oh okay- well hello..?" I say "oh it's Felix!" He says as he looks down embarrassed "okay well hello Felix it's nice to meet you my name is y/n" I say "it's nice to meet you y/n.." he says in a quiet voice

"why so shy now?" I say grabbing his chin and making him look up at me he doesn't say anything and just blushes, I let go of his chin "you know what how about you come in and we can get to know each other" I say looking him in the eyes as he nods, I smile and let him in my house he sits on the couch and I sit down with him "so tell me about yourself Felix" I say "well I'm 20 years old,um I like the colors pink and red, my hobby's are bike riding, going on short walks and my birthday is October 17th" he says looking into my eyes.

"well I'm 22 I like the color baby blue and I don't really have any hobby's but um my birthday is September 27th" I say and I look at him only just for him to be staring at my tattoo I chuckle at him and he snaps out of it "sorry!" He says "it's okay Felix don't worry about" I say "um- I think you have really pretty lips.." he says looking down fiddling with his fingers

"Oh-uh thank you felix I think your lips are pretty too." I say smiling "soyouwannakissme" I couldn't really make out what he was saying since he spoke to fast "what?" I said confused, he just nodded his head mumbling out a 'nothing' "okay..um well would you like to watch a movie with me I'm kinda lonely.." I say with a frown "of course I would love too!" He says happily, i smile and nod my head "okay"

                     TIME SKIPS

me and felix were sitting down on my couch with popcorn in our hand laughing at the movie.

It was pretty fun hanging out with a guy like him, but not just any guy a pretty guy. He was so beautiful. Especially when he smiled, oh god I just wanted to kiss those pink lips and devour him.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud 'BANG' from outside, after I heard that loud bang my tv and my lights turned off. I wasn't expecting a storm today. Oh well.

"Oh man. The movie was just getting good." I hear felix say "oh yeah." I just had to agree since I really wasn't paying any attention to him "so what do we do now?" He asks sitting there awkwardly "uh-I'm not sure.." I say as I put my hands on my lap "uh- do you wanna play a board game?" I say he shakes his head 'no' "okay." I say

"Well, then I guess we are just stuck here for a little.." I say "yeah." Felix says, I kept looking at his lips the way the looked so plump and his body, oh don't even get me started on his body, i bet he looks fucking perfect when he's naked.

My thoughts were interrupted again but this time it was a voice "y/n..are you looking at my body..?" Felix says, i immediately froze "y-yes I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I don't wanna make you uncomfortable, fuck- I'm sorry-" I got cut off by a pair of lips, they were plump so of course they were felix lips and also because he was the only person here.

He pulled away and whispered against my lips "it's okay mommy, I like that." He says 'well that was unexpected' I thought, I smirk and kiss him again, I grab him by his waist pulling him closer and deepening the kiss "keep kissing me mommy." Felix says between the kiss but I get cut off by plump lips kissing me "shut up and let me devour you. " I say making him moan in response I start taking off his clothes leaving his boxers on, I push him on the couch pinning his arms down I start playing with the waist band of his boxers teasing him.

"m-mommy please play with your baby.." he says and I just raise an eyebrow looking up at him "as you wish.." I say ripping his boxers off as he gasps I start teasing the tip of his cock as he whines and moans I lick and kiss the tip softly but I stop "I'm gonna go get something from my bedroom don't touch yourself" I say as I walk to my bedroom getting a pink box that says "fun things" I go downstairs to see Felix struggling not to play with him self "I'm back~" I say in a happy tone as I put the box on the coffee table.

"w-what's that?" Felix ask as he reads the label on the box, I open it and his eyes widen "are you gonna use all of that on me..?" He says still in shock and say "just the vibrator" I say grabbing the baby blue vibrator I turn the vibrator on the lowest level teasing the tip of his cock with the vibrator and he moans loudly.

'if he is that sensitive I wonder what would happen if I put it to the highest level' I thought so I do it I put it to the highest level now he is a shaking and crying mess he can barely even speak "ah~ I'm g-gonna cum" he moans louder before he can cum I turn the vibrator to the lowest level and he whines "w-why did you stop..?" He whimpers "beg" I say looking into his eyes and he gulps "please, please let me cum mommy I'll be a good boy I promise please" he cries out as I turn the vibrator to the highest level again.

he gasp moaning loudly and crying at the same time "ah~ don't stop~" he moans I go up to his ear and whisper "you are so pretty under me, begging, crying, moaning, whining, whimpering" I say kissing his neck leaving love bites as he bucks his hip moaning louder "mhm~ fuck" he whimpers "c-cumming! cumming!" He cries out as he bucks his hips up again and his legs trembling while he cums all over his stomach and on my hand.

I turn the vibrator off and put it on the coffee table as I whisper in his ear and say "you did so good for me baby.." he doesn't say anything and just breaths heavily I get up and go get him water and a towel "thank you" he says gulping down all of the water as I clean him up I go and put the cup in the sink and I leave the towel, as I left to get the towel the storm was over and my lights were back on.

I go to my bedroom and get his clothes when I come back to the living room I see him laying down with the towel still wrapped around him

"here are your clothes" I say as I hand them to him "thanks" he says getting up and taking the towel off and puts on his clothes when he was done he lays beside me on the couch and cuddles me "so what are we?" He says looking at me "i guess boyfriend and girlfriend..?" I say and he smiles "well then I'm happy to be your boyfriend" he says "and I'm happy to be your girlfriend" I say returning him a smile

Word count:1541
Date:July 5th 2022
Rewritten: December 14th 2022