Chapter one:The streets of Gotham

It starts with a fourteen year old girl named Mia Mitchell. She was living in a motel in Gotham city. 

She was good at auto repair and managed to find a job at an auto shop. 

Before she was kicked out of her home Mia lived with her mother and stepfather. Her stepfather made her mother choose between either him or Mia. She chose her stepfather and kicked Mia out of the house. 

A week after Mia was kicked out the building Mia used to live in burned down with her mother and stepfather inside. 

One day Mia was walking back to the motel she was living in when she was attacked by a mugger. 

"Hand over your cash and you'll walk away alive!"The mugger replied 

"Back off;I don't have anything on me!"Mia replied

The mugger then tried to tackle Mia but Mia dodged and kicked him hard enough in the leg to dislocate his left knee. 

"Agh;You little bitch!"They exclaimed 

He tried to shoot at Mia but his bullet was blocked by a guy dressed as a bat. 

"What the-"

"That was rude."He replied 

"I uh I was just-"

"You were being arrested for attempting to hurt a minor."

The bat guy relocated his knee and cuffed the mugger to a nearby bike rack. 

"The police will be here for you in a little bit."

Suddenly he turned to look at Mia.  

"Why are you out so late, kid?"He asked

"Just walking back home."Mia lied

"At two in the morning?"

"Yup,I sure do live midnight walks."Mia laughed nervously 

He stared at her with suspicion. 

"I'm just gonna head home."Mia replied 

"Go right ahead."He replied 

He let Mia walk away and followed her to the motel. 

He was able to sneak in to see that Mia was living alone in a torn up Motel room. 

Mia unlocked the door to the guy dressed as a bat in her living space. 

"What the- How did you get in?"Mia asked

"Because I'm Batman."