Being friends is better than being Lovers

hey guys! this is my 3rd story. i made this on my own. hope 

 CHAPTER ONE

Hi! I’m Kim Maria Gomez. I was born in Canada. My Mother is a Filipino and my father is half American. We owned a mall here in Philippines. And which was the reason we transfer. I was enrolled to a National High school.

When the first day of school came I did not have any friends even a single. But when we were in the classroom, a girl who seated right beside at me asked.

Girl. Hi!  What’s your name?

I was shy and didn’t answer.

But when our teacher asks us to introduce our self in front I was shy to do it. But I had no choice, so here goes..

Me. Hi I’m Kim Maria Gomez.  I’m  13 yrs old.

after class, the girl approach me again, but this time she has another girl with her.

Girl. So, your name is Kim Maria. Nice to meet you, I’m Allysah Ortega. And this is Carmel Ortiz.

Me. Um.. yeah, nice to meet you too.

Allysah. Wanna hang out with us?

Me. Um.. yeah sure..

Months later my classmates and I got closer. But I was attracted to the boy beside me, who was Christian Costillo and before I knew it I had a crush on him. We became close friends. We share each other’s secret. He knows mine and I know his. But the thing is, I know his crush but he doesn’t know mine. We hangout almost every day and help each other out. My classmates thought that we have a relationship or something but we said that we’re just friends, yet they didn’t believe us. Every day they would teas us until the end of that school year.  We had no communication during summer, we both don’t have cps yet. But when the next school year started, I was at section A and he was at section C. at first we just ignore each other. But as the year was about to end, we hangout again for almost like every day. Then, summer came. That time I had my own cp and he has his too. We texted almost every day and slept late at night. But there was that small favor he asked me.

Him. Hey Kim. Could you do me a little favor?

Me. What?

Him. Help me get Joyce, ask her if she still love me.

Me. Ok sure.

So, I texted Joyce.  (which by the way Joyce Flores is his ex-gf and my bestfriend)

Me. Hey Joyce .

Joyce. Hey Kim, what’s up?

Me.  Do you still love Christian?

Joyce. I had enough of his jokes, I told you already what he has done to me, right?

Me. Um.. yeah

Joyce. So.. why did you ask?

Me. Nothing,

I texted back to Christian and told him our conversation.

Him. Aw man.

Me. The past cannot be undone man.

And he didn’t reply. Minutes later he replied

Him. Did you get it?

Me. Get what?

Him. I love you

I was shocked and didn’t reply. I tried to forget that conversation. When another school year started, I was again in section A and he was in section B. at first, we ignored each other. But months had passed, we hangout again and returned to the way we were. One day, we were with our barkada hanging out and talking nonsense things. Suddenly,

James (one of our barkada). Hey Kim,

Me. What?

James. Aren’t you going to answer Christian?

Me. Huh? What are you talking about?

James. He has a crush on you.

Christian remained quiet and acted that he didn’t hear anything.

Me. What a funny joke james. I know who he likes.

James. Yeah and it’s you

Me. Stop it james!