Infiltrate the Entertainment District

*****

*****

"Entertainment District?" Tanjiro questioned.

"What's that?" You added, unfamiliar with the name.

"Oh, like, where you uh... You know... That place?" Zenitsu flounder his hand, "Well I mean, it's understandable (Y/n)-chan doesn't know, b-but Tanjiro and Inosuke doesn't? You, uh, guys really don't know?" He sweats profusely with a red face, nervously laughing as the three of you stared at him with clueless expressions.

"Listen up!"

The Sound Hashira suddenly called, he makes numerous weird poses before exclaiming, "I am God!" He dramatically posed and yelled, "You are all trash!"

The four of you disintegrated into dust.

"First, get that into your heads! Screw it right in! If I tell you to be dogs, be dogs! If I tell you to be monkeys, be monkeys!" Uzui sermons, "You better spend every second with your backs bent, rubbing your hands, minding my moods, sucking up to me with all your heart and soul!"

'Is he really a God?' You doubted.

"I said it once, and I'll say it again. I am God!"

"..."

All of you are silently judging him. Different opinions forming in your heads, on the other hand Zenitsu insults Uzui in his head, telling him that he's loose in the head.

Tanjiro raised his hand, completely believing Uzui's words, "What are you a God of, specifically?" He asked.

'He's crazy...' Zenitsu felt his brain being mushed by Tanjiro's obliviousness.

"Good question." Uzui crossed his muscular arms, "You'll go far."

"It's a dumb question. He's going nowhere, clearly." Zenitsu could only mutter.

Uzui ignored him, "I'm a God of flashiness... The party God." He answered which Zenitsu contradicts in his head.

'He's a dumbass, a God of idiocy. There is no mistake.'

You raised your hands as well which Zenitsu gawked at before asking, "How did you become a God? Were you chosen?" Your eyes sparkle with curiosity.

'Not (Y/n)-chan too!'

"Hmm! Also a good question! You're a bright kid!" Uzui nodded before answering, "You simply can't become a God. You have to be God, which I, obviously am qualified."

'The only thing you're qualified for is being a delusional scumbag.' Zenitsu stared at him with dead eyes.

"I'm the King of the mountains." Inosuke introduced, "Nice to meet you, party God." He proudly said.

". . ."

"The heck are you saying? Creepy freaking weirdo." Uzui looked at Inosuke blankly.

Zenitsu felt his sanity cracking, 'No! You're both on the same level! Freaking dimwits! How the heck can you be weirded out?!'