111

a ray of sunshine hit his face and he groaned and yawned. jisung felt sleepy as he turned around trying to get more comfortable in his bed, expect it wasn't his bed and he didn't get more comfortable. a shocked expression took over his face after being restrained by an arm wrapped around his bare waist. he suddenly opened his eyes and say minho peacefully laying in front of him, still asleep. he let out a silent gasp as he tried to remember whatever had taken place the previous night and holy shit, did his head hurt.

he slowly took minhos arm outside of his shirt and started feeling the bed sheets up looking for his phone. all of his movements woke minho up. jisung pushed his back against the wall as he waited for minho to fully gain consciousness.

the cat lady yawned and rubbed his eyes. ah, where was jisung's waist? he turned around and found him already watching him tiredly.

«morning sunshine.»

minho mumbled, not expecting an answer given jisung's condition. he seemed as if a truck had just ran him over. and confused, really confused.

«where's my phone?»

«i have it with me, come back here baby.»

he had a lot of questions but honestly speaking, the little to no amount of sleep jisung was getting during the last few days brought him to go back to cuddling his best friend. they were facing each other and jisung couldn't help but admire his morning face. the sun highlighted his gorgeous brown eyes and made them look golden and proud. his acne scars fit him so perfectly, it was almost a shame calling them scars. shamelessly jisung let his eyes take in every part of him and without him noticing, minho was doing the exact same thing.

«u look prettier without make up.»

jisung blushed as soon as he heard him. he really had no filters, poor jheart. he mumbled a quiet "shut up" and moved again facing the window instead of facing him. minho quickly put his arm around his waist again and pulled him closer. jisung bit his lip, preventing another gasp to leave his mouth. he felt hot all over once again, he really hated how minho had so much control over him ugh.

«dont u have to go to work minnie?»

that seemed to do the trick and minho sat up. he ran a hand through his hair and cursed silently as his eyes searched for any device showing the time. he was in fact, unsurprisingly, late. he quickly stood up and left for the bathroom leaving jisung in his bed. the boy followed his figure before noticing his phone, now that minho was gone, jisung got up as well and seized the opportunity to check his texts.

fuck.