Chapter 2

Next day.

Manik's pov.

Next day I woke up and looked at my surrounding. This is not my bedroom. Where am I? I sat and looked around and saw a girl. Suddenly everything striked me. I looked at Nandini, She was sitting on the ground with her head in support of the wall and in deep slumber.

She was looking cute. I stood up and went near her. I bend down to touch her face but she was saying something in her deep slumber. I went more near to hear.

Nandini - now this is my destiny I have to live here as prostitute.

She murmured this in a deep slumber. I looked at her face. Oh she is so innocent.

I whisper - I will help you Nandini.

I know that I was angry on her but then I have to help her. I can't let her be here in such place.

I stood up and left the room closing the door behind. I walked down the stairs. I looked at that so called Aunty who gave Nandini that burnt mark. I took a deep breath to control my anger as I walked towards her and stood in front of her.

She smiled looking at mee.

Amma - toh maza aaya uss ladki ke sath?

(So you had fun with that girl?)

I plastered a fake smile and said.

I - haa bohot maza aaya. Meh aaj raat phir aunga and mujhe wahi ladki chahiye. Aur mujhe nahi chahiye ki koi aur usse touch kare. So mere aane tak uske pass koi janna nahi chahiye.

(Yes I had fun. Tonight I will come again and I want that same girl. And I don't want any other person to touch her. So till the time I come, no one should go to her )

Amma smirk and said - itni pasand aa gayi waah. Jadu kar liya uss ladki ne tum per. Thik hai per phir tumhe mujhe zyada paise dene padenge. Manzur hai?

(You like her so much. She did some magic on you. Ok but then you have to pay me more. Is that ok?)

I - haa aap paise ki tension mat lo. Bas uske pass koi jana nahi chahiye. Meh raat ko aata hu.

(Don't worry about money. But no one should go to her. I will come at night)

Saying this I left and went straight to my house from Cabir's car. As he left his car yesterday for me.

Nandini's pov

Next day I woke up to find that guy was missing. Where is he? Did he left? I think he was serious about helping me. Oh god I m so stupid that I didn't trust him.

Cursing myself I went inside the bathroom to start this day. I took a quick bath and wore something. I sat on the bed and again I started thinking about my destiny. Again tears formed in my eyes and made their way down to cheeks.

I - Aiyapa why with me? Meine kya kiya hai ki aapne mujhe aise life di? Appa ne mujhe yaha q choda? Meh toh unki beti hu na phir bhi he sold me. Mujhe hi aise life kyu aiyapa?

(Aiyapa why with mee? What my fault that I got such life? Why did appa (papa) left me here? Why did he sold me when I am his own child? Why you gave me such life Aiyappa?)

I said this while crying loudly. I hugged my legs and cried more. But their was no one who can hug me, who can wipe my tears and tell me to stop crying. I am all alone here. Now this is my destiny to live here as a prostitute.

My whole rest of the day went in crying and cursing my destiny. I didn't even eat anything. Now its night and I m very hungry. Oh god I so wanted to eat something. I heard a knock on the door.