Chapter 3 : Penguin Logistics

"Oh me? I'm Ryze" You answer in a surprised yet energetic tone.

"And what you doin' here?" The penguin asks.

"I... don't know. I was on my phone and next second I'm in this city" You say.

"Hop in and explain in the ride. It might be a bit scratched up but Texas here can drive anything, isn't that right?" He says.

The girl shrugs.
You decide to hop in and explain how you got in this world and why you helped them out.

There are 3 people in the car apart from you.

Texas, the girl who you saved. She is currently driving. She has long, black hair and wolf ears.

Emperor, the Penguin. He seems to make rap.

Exusiai, sitting next to Texas. She has red hair and a halo on top of her head.

As you arrive at the destination, Emperor explains to you that there are races in this world

Texas is a Lupo (Wolf)

Exusiai is a Sankta (similar to angels)

You get out of the car and they show you a safehouse.
As soon as you open the door you see a blue haired person leave the safehouse, drinking a coffee.

"Uhh hi" Are the only words you manage to say before she leaves. "Who was that?" You ask the Emperor.

"That was Mostima. You don't see her too often" He answers.

Texas proceeds to make food everybody and you start to feel tired whilst eating and eventually fall asleep.
You wake up on a sofa with a blanket, asking yourself if this was a dream or not.

To be continued...