"how can i make you feel better?" (Armin x reader)

The time was 12:19 am and you were sitting down on your soft white couch. You had been waiting for your boyfriend Armin to come home.

He would often work late shifts and practically overwork himself. He would go up to 3 days without sleeping. You decided you wanted to make him feel better while also letting him rest. He would obviously come home from work completely exhausted so what you had in mind was to have sex with him, but this time, you would dominate him.

You wore black lingerie underneath your normal clothes, and you had started a warm bubble bath for after. ( i head cannon him absolutely loving bubble baths for after care.)

You heard the sound of keys opening the front door to your shared apartment.

Armin had finally arrived home from work at about 12:20 am. You got off your phone to got up and hug him. He took off his coat and hugged you back.

"oh I missed you...you're so warm y/n."

He was freezing from being out in the snow from working with an absolute maniac, Hange Zoë. You hugged him longer in an attempt to make him feel a bit warmer.

"Here come, sit down."

He sat on the couch and pulled you to sit on his lap, you were now straddling him. He layed his head in the crook of your neck. You shivered from the cold feeling.

"So warm..."

"Armin, what have you been doing today? Your so cold. Are you sick?"

"No. Just stay here with me for a bit."

"Don't you want to rest maybe?"

He looked into your (e/c) eyes with his ocean blue ones. "Not right now. I'm so tired. I just want to hold you.."

"Alright."

After a few minutes of basically cuddling him, you move before he falls asleep on you.

"hey, Armin?"

"yeah?"

"I think I know what will make you feel better"

"Hm?"

"Come here."

And with that, he got up and followed you to your shared bedroom. You sat him down on the edge of the bed and got in the same position as a little bit ago. Your legs on both sides of him and with you sitting on his lap. He pulls you closer by your waist and kisses you. Just a warm passionate kiss from him could make you melt right there.

He began to leave wet kisses from your jawline to your neck. He trailed his tongue around your neck until he found the one spot that made you whimper and moan. You tightly held onto him, your arms around his neck.

"A-Armin"

and that was enough to send him over the edge. He went back to kissing you as you pulled your shirt over your head and revealed the dark black lingerie to him. He was so mesmerized by the sight of his lover in lingerie. The same lingerie he bought them 1 week ago as a gift. He fell in love all over again. You got up and began to pull down your skirt as well.