Denial (armin x reader)

Your boyfriend Armin was relentless when it came to pleasuring you sometimes. He would become so cocky and he was intent to keep you on edge and make you moan out his name whether it be in pleasure or irritation.

He had fucked you until you couldn't think last night but today he seems a bit softer. He still teased you here and then though. His tongue flicked and sucked on your clit while his fingers twisted inside your dripping cunt. You could feel him smirk on your thigh while his other hand caressed your thigh.

As you grew closer to your climax, you pulled his hair and he let out a pleasured moan.

"Armin p-please..."

You begged and begged but he stayed quiet. His smirk grew as he continue to pleasure you. His fingers slowed to a steady pace as he took his mouth off of you.

"Sorry beautiful but I don't think I'm ready for you to cum yet." He kissed and sucked your thigh, expanding the amount of times you were edged out to 9.

Your eyes watered with hot tears and whimpers escaped your mouth, grabbing Armins attention.

"Y/n don't make that face, cmon." He slowed his fingers down. he didnt like seeing you so overwhelmed to the point where you would cry "Oh fine."

He took his fingers into his mouth, licking them clean while your cunt grew with a feeling of emptiness. He then undid his belt.

"Turn over beautiful." He ordered while he removed the last of his clothing.

You weakly turned over, your whole backside serving as a display for your boyfriend. After grabbing your hips and pulling you up into a doggy style position, his hand dug to the root of your hair, grasped, and pulled your head closer to him

" let me give you what you want." He said, cock sliding against your slick cunt.

His cock disappeared into you stretching you even though you were loosened minutes ago. You were still somewhat tight and Armin had a love-hate relationship with that. He loved that you were still so tight but he hated that his cock shape wasn't embedded in you.

He still had your hair in his grip, giving him leverage to go deeper. Your warmth could force a moan out of him if it wanted to. He couldn't handle was what he did next. He pulled out a little bit and only thrusted the tip in, huffy grunts mixed with quiet moans only turned you on. The tighter you got, the louder he was, but you wanted pleasure too.

"Armin" You grabbed onto his other hand, that was his weakness.

"Oh princess, you make it so h-hard not to fuck you until you can't think.." He bit his lip, looking at your small hand in his bigger one.

His thrusts were starting to vary in depth, sometimes he'd only put the tip and other times, he'd go in half way. After squeezing his hand, he completely lost control. He started to pound into you, withdrawing his hand from yours and circling his finger around your clit.

Your head was getting tired from being held up so Armin put your head on the bed and turned you over. Your orgasm slowly built up due to the previous sensations, but Armin could feel you squeezing on him and slowed down his motions. Once more, he delayed you...or so you thought.

The whole time he was reading you like a book, seeing what made you moan louder and your reactions. He had found your g-spot in a matter of three minutes and now he was going to test out his little method.

As you went to plead once more, Armin sped up unexpectedly, jackhammering into your g-spot and rubbing your clit. You almost blanked out, the pleasure overriding your ability to speak properly while you came all over his cock. Armin couldn't even comprehend what you were babbling about, but he didn't have to. Your cunt spoke for you, sucking his cock in more and taunting him to come inside. It was then that he actually understood what you were saying.

"Not i-inside.."

Doing what you asked, Armin pulled out and ground into you, coming all over your body. Rope after rope of his essence landed and cooled on your body while Armin's hand urged more to come out. The rest pooled on your stomach, connected to his cock by a string of sperm.

Armin barely gave you a chance to get your breath back as he wiped the excess semen and shoved himself back in, "I hope you didn't think I was done with you, princess. We have all day.."

Word count: 791