New Students?

This au/book contains the following: Mentions of past sexual abuse, Child death, Psychological abuse ,Angst, Death, Kidnapping and Psychological torture.

"ACK! GUYS, I CAN'T FIND MY BAG! "A panicky voice said in another room.

Freddy groaned, holding his head as if he had a headache. "Bonnie! That bag of yours is under Foxy's bed, remember? You put it there last night" Freddy said, standing up from his bed. Bonnie zoomed into another room as he rushed into Foxy's room. The brown bear walked over to his closet, opening it up as he looked through his clothes. 'What to wear...' He thought to himself, hearing a loud slam from behind him.

He turned around, glaring at a certain fox, "Can you not slam the bathroom door Foxy?" The red looked back at Freddy, rolling his eyes a bit. "Fine. my bad, your highness," He said in a sarcastic tone, "At least I'm ready! You two ain't even got your shit together Freds." "You act like we don't know that Foxy!" Freddy said, picking out a pair of jeans and a red hoodie. Bonnie walks to the front door, sighing, "Can you two not fight right now? Chica's waiting for us! She's going to be so worried."

Freddy sighed, putting on his clothes and grabbing his bag. "Yeah sure let's get going guys," Freddy expresses as Bonnie opens the front door "It's a great thing we live in dor-" "No it's not you rabbit, that signifies we live at the high school " Foxy interrupted with a growl. Well.. he's not wrong.. and it doesn't help that other students have been coming up missing lately... Freddy thought to himself. The three boys walked until they got a bright red double door. Foxy pushes the doors open, having a huge smile on his face a bit. "Arr! One thing I will say about this school is it has such breathtaking scenery." Freddy and Bonnie looked at each other with a smile as they passed by the fox. Foxy huffed and followed close behind them.

"Finally! It's about time you three got here!" a young chicken says in a slightly annoyed tone. "Sorry Chica" The three boys said, looking down at the ground in shame. Chica shook her head, laughing a little. "Boys, I'm not mad at you! I just don't like it when you guys keep me waiting." She said softly.

Bonnie lifts his head, pulling out his phone and looking down at it, "Oh dear! We have 7 minutes to get to class, everyone!" He blurted out, quickly pushing open the black door to the school "I see you guys at lunch!"

Chica gently tugs onto Freddy's sleeve "Come on we have to get to theater class before Mr.Mari marks us as absent!" she said. Freddy nods, waving farewell to the red fox before walking towards a red-bricked building. The bricked building was slightly pale red with white paint splatters everywhere. Chica quickly tugged his sleeve towards the two black double doors, seemingly more in a hurry than he was.

She quickly slammed open one of the doors as she partially dragged Freddy to another black door. Freddy didn't mind a bit about it. This is sometimes how she is when it comes to being late to the theater

.

Mr. Mari isn't very strict, but he does dislike it when students are late to his class. It makes sense since sometimes there would be relevant details like when sign-ups for plays are going to be or if we will be doing another unit. Chica opened a door and swiftly moved them to their desks, interrupting Freddy's thoughts. Mr. Mari looked at the two as they sat down, having a slight smile on his face. "Well, you two were late, but luckily, you didn't miss anything yet." Freddy and Chica both sighed in relief, not knowing they were holding their breath the whole time. Mr. Mari readjusts the sleeve of his sweater before looking towards the class, "Today students, we have two new students in this class. I would like everyone to give a warm welcome to Pan Pan and Pammie!" Freddy was stunned. A couple of rabbit figures walked towards the broad, switching his focus to the broad and thinking, "new students? Since this time, students have disappeared!". He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the rabbit figures.