Just a short intro.

Hello, hello, hello!

Right, this is my first entry of 'THErandomBlog'!

*faints*

. . . .

Before I get on with the blog. Is there any specific thing you guys want me to add?

Let me know in the comments!

* * *

Entry #1 -

So, I opened my wardrobe today and items of clothing were literally just overflowing from it.
And I'm just like: Oh my God, I have no clothes!

Ever happened to you?

'It seems like everyone is in a relationship and I'm just here like: I like that boulder. That's a nice boulder'

I only wrote the quote above because of the Shrek reference. You gotta love Donkey's lines!

If you're ever feeling down, just remind yourself this:

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

But change it to:

Just keep smiling. Just keep smiling.

You gotta love Dory's lines!

* * *

I just realized, that if I keep referencing movies and spouting quotes then I would be here all day.

So moving swiftly on . . . .

Highlight of the day - well, my highlight of today was reading The Maze Runner. Lame for some. Awesome for me.

Beauty tip - well, I'm no beauty guru but since it's summer and all, I would recommend a light and fresh look with pastel and summery coloured clothing. Nails should also be summery like white, pink, peach. And in my opinion you should try and keep like natural make up on, to keep in check with your outfit.

(The pic above is just a nail design which I picked out from Google as I think it's nice and summery)

Like I said before, I'm NOT a beauty guru. The above was my opinion. You don't have to follow it.

* * *

A question for you all -

*dun dun DUN!* (That was just an effect for dramatic purposes)

How are you guys finding the blog so far?

And one warning - I would prefer it if there were no hate comments. I own a lot of weapons and I will NOT hesitate to use them! *holds up a twig*

Fierce.

Oh, and the next few chapters will have like an advice column thing so feel free to ask for some advice!

That will be up as soon as I get like 1K reads on this chapter. (I can dream, can't I?)

So that is it. Hope you enjoyed reading these deluxe pages of utter randomness.

Feel free to vote and comment!

Bye everyone!

(Stay tuned for the next entry of my blog and my advice column!)