Lostove - A Lovely Encounter [PART 1]

LOST BEAN POV
I ran and ran as far as I could, but my friends didn't make it. That memory is still engraved into my brain to this day. I've been hiding in the sewers lately, gathering food from potential stores that might reveal itself on one of the many ladders down here. I've been trying to keep myself together after all that trauma, but it's pretty hard without someone there to keep you calm. But the only thing that's important in a situation like this is not to panic, what's to gain from that?

Alright, moving onto present stuff. I was just finished raiding another store and managed to get only a little amount of food compared to what I usually managed to make, but the world isn't that fair, and I learnt that the hard way. I've been getting sick and tired of being lonely, so I decided to find a friend. If I just wrote some letters and posted them onto the surface maybe someone would finally come down to see me. Of course, my expectations were very low, but I was desperate, all right?

Before I even started I thought to my self.
...Where the hell am I supposed to get paper?

Without hesitation, I sprung out of the manhole, pen in hand, and just drew on walls and windows. Sure, it was vandalizing, but you can't arrest someone who doesn't have civil rights! After a few hours of writing, I eventually became tired, and decided to return back to the sewers. And that's when I heard it, the scraping of metal, banging of iron, a loud thud; Someone was down here with me.

LOVE BEAN POV
I was walking along the sidewalk, on my way to look for some fruits, and suddenly, a strange cyan-colored Bean with a pen rushed past me. Maybe he was just in a bit of a rush, potentially on his way to work or something, but something felt off. That Bean looked desperate, as if he's been abused or chased one too many times. Either way, I got curious to see what that bean was up to, so I quietly followed him until he reached a stopping point.

He uncapped his pen and started writing on a wall. Sure, it was vandalism, but I was curious. The Bean quickly launched off once again, which gave me the opportunity to read his desperate message. It read: "Come visit me in the sewers right in front of you, i'm quite lonely so i'd appreciate company." It was hard to read at first due to the rushed handwriting, but I could see his intentions through his heart.

Fortunately, the fruit merchant was right in front of where he wrote that message, and unlike him, I wasn't in a rush, so as the kindhearted Bean I am, I grabbed sone fruits from the market (and payed, of course), and carefully hopped into the manhole. I jumped down to find a long empty tunnel. I assumed that the Bean was still writing on the surface, so I started to walk across the sewers, waiting for him to return.

Not too long after, I spotted him down the cemented sewer sidewalk. He didn't seem to notice me at first, but when he did, he looked like he'd been through a lot of trauma, definitely has been alone for longer than he implied in the surface.

"Who the hell are you?!" He asked, confused and delighted at the same time.
I responded with a simple "My name is Love Bean, I uh, I saw you write on the walls up there.".
"...Oh." Those words escaped from his mouth with relief, I assume he was thinking I was animal control or something. "I'm... Lost Bean."
"Well, it's nice to meet you Lost Bean. Look, I got some food for you." I said while offering him the bag of fruits.
"Gee, thanks. I haven't been able to gather much food lately."
"It's no problem, of course. Say, how long have you been down here?"
"Eh, about 2 months, 7 days, 6 hours, and 3 seconds."
"What happened to all your friends? Surely you haven't been here your whole life. Don't tell me you're 2 months, 7 days, 6 hours, and 3 seconds old!"
That got a lil' chuckle out of him, but the thought of what happened to his friends ended it quick.
"...Well, uh, sorry if it's pretty boring down here, can't do much in these sewers anyway."
"Don't worry, it's all fine! Trust me, Ive been in worst places."

LOST BEAN POV
The conversation lasted a while, until eventually, Love Bean went back to the surface due to their 'job'. So, there I was, all alone again.

——————————————————————-
HELLO uh i'm gonna put this into two parts because it's pretty long and I need to post something
anyways heres that queue ig

1. Neonical
2. Snekball
3. Sneklyssa