Shedding:2

"Morning boss! I made you breakfast. I might have been a bit harsh yesterday...." *Dice would give Devil his breakfast when he sat up. Something caught the corner of Dice's eye and he'd notice it was black. It also looked like strands of hair and OMG DEVIL IS SHEDDING*

"Thanks I guess...." *He'd start to eat but then he noticed that Dice was looking at something* "What are you looking at?" *Devil looked at where he slept and he noticed that Dice was looking at Devil's shedded fur* "Dice. No!"

"It's time for me to brush your fur!" *Dice would grab Devil's favourite brush from the nightstand and sat down behind Devil*

"Ugh, I guess there's no stopping you now...." *Devil would slightly growl and continue eating*

*Dice would brush Devils fur gently and Dice started to hear Devil purr.* "Heh. It's sweet to hear you purr again. It's just so soothing."

"Sh-Shut up!" *Dice would chuckle and continue to brush Devils fur till Dice started to brush Devils neck. Devil grabbed Dice's wrist almost crushing it. Dices eyes widened.* "Dice. Not there..." *Devil would let go of Dice's wrist and Dice would rub his wrist*

"Why tho boss?" *Dice questioned Devil which Devil hated*

"It's just become sensitive because of those kids."

"Devil you can't lie to me...But I won't force ya to tell me." *Dice continued to brush Devils fur until the brush was full of Devil's fur and Dice would pull out Devil's fur from the brush and throw the fur into the trash can*

"I finished my food." *Devil put his fork back onto the plate*

"Wonderful! I'll take them right now." *Dice stood up and grabbed Devil's empty plate. Dice left the room closing the door behind him*

"Dumb motherfucker..." *Devil mumbled under his breath laying back down in bead*