What a cutie<3

I was laying down in bed, half asleep with my phone in front of my face, I knew that I was close to falling asleep. I could feel my eye lids slowly close when I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist, and I went from half asleep to awake. I still laid down and just enjoyed the moment, I could feel his hands going from my waist, to my back, to my neck, and to the back of my head, and he started to play with my hair. It felt nice if I'm gonna be honest, his hands were warm and his skin was soft. My hand gently came to his thigh, I slowly and gently started to rub my hand on his thigh and I could hear a small gasp from Hajime, how adorable of him. I turned around facing Hajime and I slowly continued to take my hand to his inner thigh, his face had turned red, I looked at him and gave him a weird smile. My hand continued it's way on his body and know it was on his.. y'know? I could hear him let out a small moan while he looked at me, while he was looking at me I was looking where my hand was placed on him, I slowly started rubbing my hand on the place where my hand was placed, and Hajime let out some small moans. It was pretty cute to hear these noises from him. While I was just doing what I was doing, he slowly started getting closer to my body, he laid his head on my shoulder, my body was pretty cold so he gasped a little but then didn't care about it much more. I slowly went down to his neck and shoulders, my hand was still on the same area as before, my other arm held Hajimes body still while gently pressing his body down to mine, I slowly and gently placed my head down on his shoulder and started to bite him, Hajime slowly took his hand over his mouth trying to cover the moans, "darling there isn't any need to hide them, it's alright don't worry" I said calmly into his ear, he slowly removed his hand from his mouth, I took my hand that had been rubbing on his body and grabbed Hajimes hand and held it still, Hajime looked right into my eyes, and I looked right into his and I smiled, he smiled back at me, so here we are, Hajime laying on me while I'm pressing his body down on mine, holding one of his arms still and stuff is about to happen. I went closer to his neck, by the start of his neck I slowly and gently licked, his skin was extremely soft, so I went closer up to the neck and bit him, while biting turned into sucking. I could hear Hajime moan but still beg for more. How cute of him.. and I did as he wished, I continued to suck, lick and bite around his neck. I pushed my head away from his neck and sat up, I pushed him against the wall behind the bed, I went on and sat on his lap and looked down at him, and I laid my hand on his neck and then let my finger trace his cheek and down to his chin and then I pulled him in for a kiss. I slowly crawled back a little and pulled his shirt up a little, and I started to trace his waist with my finger, I slowly went down to his waist and bit him by the waist, earning a moan from Hajime, and I started to suck at different places around his waist, Hajime had placed his hand on my head to press my down as a sign to continue with what I was doing. I had placed my hand on his area again without noticing so when I noticed I did blush a little but still enjoyed it. I kept my hand where it was and placed my other on his thigh, slowly rubbing his thigh, my hand went to his inner thigh and continued to rub while Hajime was moaning. I slowly crawled back up and sat on Hajimes lap, slowly removing my hoodie, I could see him blush but then he saw that I was wearing a T-Shirt under, I put on my hoodie on him and then sat down next to him, I picked him up and placed him on my lap and kept him close to my body, I brushed my hand through his hair, "good night hammy, i love you", "good night nuggets! I love you too" he mumbled. And then we both fell asleep with hugging  and cuddling with each other.