Eren x Suicidal!Reader au (SNK)

Ripping Through The Softest Skin There Ever Was

You gasped as you felt the blade go in deeper, it hurts like hell, but it acts like your stress reliever. Blood flowed plentily from your wrist as you ripped your skin several more times with the seemingly dull blade.

"Fuck!!!" You screamed and threw the useless blade to the wall. "I hate my life, I hate my fucking life!" You covered your face with your bloody hands, accidentally smearing the blood all over. "Great. Just fucking great." You muttered.

"(Y/n)! Didn't I told you to stop this?!!" Eren bursted through the bathroom door, pulling your aching wrist near him. He eyed it, observing the freshly ripped skin over the past scars.

He sighed, before pulling you into a tight hug. "Please, stop this (y/n). I love you." You kept quiet as he went on. "Doing this won't result to anything good. We planned our future, remember? Do you think Erie and Ren would like this?"

Silent tears escaped your eyes as you vigorously shook your head. "I-I'm sorry Eren! I just can't stop, its so hard...." Eren pulled you up, placing your bloody wrist under running water.

"Ahhh!" You shrieked as the pressurized water hit your fresh wounds. "Hurts, doesn't it?" Eren sighed. He grabbed a nearby towel and patted your throbbing wrist carefully.

He pulled you out of the bathroom, onto your bed. He stared at your wounded wrist, before he placed a kiss on one of the wounds. "Promise-me-that-you-won't-do-this-again." He said in between kisses. You slowly smiled and raised your right hand.

"I promise." You love Eren, and you want a future with him. But how can you do everything with unneccessary things like cutting?

He smiled softly before he pecked you on the lips. "I love you." He whispered dangerously close to your ear.

"I love you more."

"I love you more!"

"I love you the most!"

"I love you the mostest!"

You shook your head and hugged Eren tightly. "Thank you for saving me Eren."

-------------

Short but sweet? :3

Hi guys! If you're interested I have an ongoing levi fanfic called undercover :) check it out!