Mission

I think this is a Kakao TV episode??? But there's that one mission where Jisung has to steal all the members phones. J find this moment so hilarious because he GENUINELY tricks the other members and nearly manages to blame Changbin 😂

Anyway this is a weird headcanon I have of that moment where he like tries to get into Minhos phone and finds smth 🙊🙊🙊

4.2k words (longer than I expected)
___________________________________________

It was all going smoothly...

Jisung had successfully hidden the phones behind Felix's back and snuck them into his jacket pocket, all while pretending to not be able to find his own phone.

He was a master of espionage. He had them all fooled, his concern was only directed toward one member.

Lee Minho.

Getting hold of his phone would be difficult since he tend to be incredibly organised and conscious of his belongings most of the time.

But an opportunity had presented itself to Han, he watched closely as Minho searched something on his phone that was related to the conversation. How to get it from him was going to be a tough puzzle, but he decided that creating a big distraction would do the trick.

"Hey Binnie!" he shouted "I saw you using your phone a few minutes ago, none of us know where they are apart from Lee Know and probably Bang Chan!"

He knew that targeting his closest music members, and also the loudest person in the whole room, would get a rise out of the situation. Changbin erupted furiously as ever, spouting angry jabs at Hannie and the others for even thinking about him being the culprit.

"Yeah," Hyunjin spoke up, quickly earning Minhos attention (which Jisung noticed) "like you're putting up so much of a fight because you're not guilty."

Jisung laughed loudly at this, taking the opportunity to move closer to Minho and crouch behind him.

He wrapped his arms around his elders shoulders, softly nussling into his hair and smiling contently. This kind of attention always threw Minho off in one way or another, so Jisung decided to use that to his advantage.

"Wwwaaaahhh, so loud!" He whined, tugging Minho back a little and using him as a human shield.

"Waaee Hannie-hyung watch it!" He joked, unwittingly dropping his phone out of his hand to steady himself.

In an instant Jisung hooked his toes slyly around Minhos phone, pulling it back and under his foot.

"Ahhhhshiii, sorry hyung" he spoke softly now, just for a moment so that he didn't draw attention to himself. He slipped Minhos phone out from under his foot, straight into his back pocket while maintaining his crouched squat like position behind Minhos back.

Without continuing the conversation about phones himself, he listened to the others bickering, which was mostly Changbin and Hyunjin at this point. He didn't want to get up straight away lest Minho notice that his phone had just gone missing. He allowed his fingers to wander over Minhos shoulders, smiling when he leaned into the embrace.

He almost forgot his mission entirely, but remembered just as Minho made his own move to stand up. Jisung slipped out of the room after telling Minho quietly that he was going to the rest room.

He used this time to arrange everyone's phones and put them all in the same place.

He also decided it may be worth trying to see what Minho might be hiding.