closing stuff, explanations, etc

OKAY SO because dc did my girl horrendous i think some of this shit seems kinda confusing. so this is just here for that plus the future questions im manifesting

"what's with enchantress having her dialogue look like this"
telepathy baby! because it's so much sexier when u can talk without ur mouth. dc never said she couldn't! i think it fits! in the beginning of the film when shawty goes in the cave she hears whispering coaxing her to it and i like to think only she could hear it. so kinda like that.

"why can she tell you what to do"
BECAUSE IT'S BETTER LIKE THAT. IT'S BETTER. your enchantress might have horrible writing but my enchantress can control your body when you get desperate enough and it is a CONCEPT.

"why is she suddenly horny"
because she is a SUCCUBUS i hate that this was never addressed in the movie. she's succubus-based. that's why she does all the shit in the movie people thought looked stupid, i.e the hip dancing and the shoulder wiggling and the whole converting-people-to-goo-minions-via-making-out thing. she's supposed to be succubus based. she's supposed to be fucking SEXED UP so i just gave her the meru special.

"what do you mean june is watching"
ok wtf does she do when she's possessed??? where does her conscience go? i dunno! so i just have it set up where once enchantress takes over june is still, like, THERE, she just isn't controlling her body and she's more or less just observing what's going on. so she can hear, see, taste, touch, etc. but she can't control her body. yeah

"will there be more of this story"
probably not? maybe??? depends on how long this out-of-the-blue fixation has its paws on me. right now we're at like six months which is kind of a problem but we're ignoring that for now. maybe, though, if you ask me nice enough...

"will you write for anyone else"
most likely not in anything like dc! i predominantly write nsfw content for my own characters, and that usually stays over on tumblr. if i ever write a full-length story that would be wattpad eligible (aka not my current projects; wattpad eligible for me includes things with smut or things i don't take as serious) then it'll be here, but for the time being i'm mostly writing for my own cast lineup over on tumblr. if you want more of that — my characters are all kind of cool, i promise — head over to @ foxxfuxx on tumblr and have at it :)

anyways. that's it for now from me
if you're reading this, thanks for checking out my shitfest & i hope you didn't find it too terrible :)

xo