Chapter 24- sweet

Asher Hernandez
⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTNT⚠️

The plane lands on the air strip in Sicily, it's night out. I glance up from my phone to see Sienna sleeping. Fuck.. I was on my phone the whole time. I get up and gently pick her up in my arms. She seems half asleep because she moves in my grip to a different positing. Her arms are now dangling off my shoulders and her legs are loosely wrapped around my torso.

I give her a small peck on her temple and move my hands so I holding her under the thighs. I follow the others out of the private jet and towards the SUVs waiting for us. I walk to the car closet to the jet and get in the back seat.

I heard Sienna mumble something but I didn't want to wake her up more to here it. I gripped one arm across her lower back pulling her closer and the other running through her hair. She shoved her head into the crook of my neck and let out a sigh. The ride to the house was smooth and quiet. I was in the car with Matteo and Toni.

When we reached home I carried Sienna into the house and straight up to our room. I gently placed her in the bed and coves her up with blankets. I decided to take a shower and let out some frustration. I stripped out of my clothing and turned on the water.

I started to wet my hair and shampoo it when I felt two small cold hands run down the side of my torso. When I looked over my shoulder I saw a naked Sienna who looked hotter then ever.

"Fuck Sienna your killing me." I groaned turning my attention back to rinsing my hair out.

"I said later if you deserved it..." she giggled. "And you were such a gentleman I think you should get a reward.. a meno che tu non lo voglia" she spoke in Italian which turned me on. (Unless you don't want it)

I quickly turned around and grabbed her by her hips pulling her so we were skin on skin. "Your playing a dangerous game."

"Oh?" She said running her palm up my chest.

I grabbed the back of her head, entangling my fingers in her now damp hair and smashed my lips to hers. She let out a moan and I took that chance to slide my tongue into her mouth. I explored her mouth tasting every inch of it. Fuck she tasted so good. Sweet almost.

I felt her run her hand down my torso towards my hard on. She wrapped her small hand around my cock causing my breath to hitch.

———————————————————————————

Sienna Marino

I pushed myself away from Ash as I got to my knees. I wanted to be the one to please him this time. Because I promised and I want to experiment. He moved us so he was blocking the water from hitting me by his back. I stared into his eyes as I took his hard cock into my mouth. I slowly licked his tip teasing him. He let out a low groan and gave me a warning look which I dismissed. I finally started bobbing my head back and forth along his shaft. I pumped the base that I couldn't fit in my mouth, I squeezed my cheeks in and sucked on him hard.