Counterattack of prospective fiancee on campus F4 {7}

Turning her head blankly, Yue Xi used a small fork to insert the dessert in the small dish and put it into her mouth.

  Stay away from this black-hearted white lotus and hit her in the face! Although the original body wanted to live a new life and get a stable life, the feeling of resentment that remained in the body was still about to move.

A hint of doubt flashed across Xu Tingting’s face, what happened to Li Yuexi today, and why she was ignorant of her. However, she was able to enter such a tea party today, and she was really stunned by the light of this idiot. Thinking of this, she was ignored. That little discomfort was forgotten by Xu Tingting.

  Thinking about it, Xu Tingting also picked up a piece of dessert, “The desserts here are really delicious, and it deserves to be made by the Queen’s pastry chef of the East Group.”

  She looked at Li Yuexi’s exquisite and almost perfect profile, and a trace of jealousy flashed in her eyes quickly. This idiot, so no makeup today! His own limelight has been suppressed. Putting down the dessert in her hand, she seemed to say unintentionally, "Yue Xi, I seem to have seen Su Baibai in the basketball court in the backyard just now. You said, Mrs. Dong is so optimistic about you now. Your engagement with Dongcheng is already a certainty. What's going on with Su Baibai..."

   "I heard that I came in as a cleaning servant! Huh, if you want to make money, why not come to the owner? Obviously, it is for the young master of Dongcheng."

   After finishing speaking, Xu Tingting looked at Yue Xi with a worried look, but there was a trace of gloat in those eyes.

Xu Tingting quietly waited for Li Yuexi’s reaction. This idiot would jump up and rush to the basketball court, and then argue with the poor man Su Baibai, and then everyone would have a bad impression of her. What if she has a good-looking face? Well, it's a pity to be an idiot!

Yue Xi coldly glanced at this woman who hadn't concealed her mind, that is, her original body was pure, and she didn't realize the maliciousness of this black-hearted girlfriend. Those vicious female partners in the script only met the male protagonist. The fact that IQ is not online is really true.

However, this woman is just the daughter of a nouveau riche. If she doesn’t rely on that heaven-defying make-up technique, she can’t find her appearance in the crowd. Where is her self-confidence, thinking that she is just listening With her few words, she will find Su Baibai's fault, so that she can take the opportunity to be a peacemaker, and use her image of an unreasonable shrew to set off her image of noble white lotus? ? ?

"If you want to deal with Su Baibai, go by yourself, don't get involved with me." Yue Xi swallowed the last bite of the dessert, and glanced at Xu Tingting with a smile. Go to school in my name to do things that bully people."

   After finishing speaking, Yue Xi stepped on elegant small steps and left regardless of Xu Tingting's stunned and unbelievable expression.

I just walked to the corner, and I saw Dongcheng kissing Su Baibai in the room where the door was not closed. Yue Xi's mouth twitched. These two goods are at a banquet like this. Even if they are going to be affectionate, please close the door first. !

She rolled her eyes, then took out her phone and took a few pictures with interest. After looking at it for a while, she found it boring. Yue Xi lifted her foot and left, but unexpectedly, she ran into one face to face. Man, Yue Xi gave in, and her eyes met the man, only to see that the man's eyes looked at him with a smile but a smile. It was obvious that his behavior was clearly seen by him just now.