Chapter 4

"Sam?!" I say a little bit louder and start walking, well, running his way.

"Joanna?!" He says and walks out of the car to hug me. I missed him so much.

Sam was my spy partner and best friend. We used to go on missions together and we made the best team. A year ago he had a serious injury while he was on a mission and has been recovering ever since.

"I can't believe it's been a year!" I say. I'm so happy he is here.

"Me neither! I missed you so much. Are you ready to do that mission?" He said letting go.

"Yes! Let's go!" I say and we both get into the car and drive off. 

"We are here.." He whispered. We got out of the car and reviewed the task. Our mission is to sneak in to a building (TS property) and steal some key that opens a door to OUR weapon hideout that they stole from us. The problem is it's guarded. Like, a lot. And the guards aren't normal guards, of course, they are spies. We decided we are going to crawl into the vent system and we so we did. Suddenly the floor below me. I don't have anough time to move because the vents are super small so I just squize out a "Sam, go on without me! I'll meet you in the key room" before I start falling.

"Ouch!" I hit the ground. I rub my head and stand up.

"Oh, no, you again" I hear a voice behind me. I close my eyes, because Ialready know who it is. My heart starts beating but at the same time I want to kill him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I could really feel he is getting bored with me. What if he thinks I'm stalking him, because he is a celebrity?

"Why do you care?" I say and turn around. Oh my world, he was in boxers and a tank top.

"Well.. You kinda fell in my practice room.." He says.

"Oh sorry.. I guess I should go" I babble out not moving an inch away.

"Yeah, you should" He smiled "Are you a fan?" He asked.

"Sure.." I mutter, still stearing at his (asdjfgh) face.

"Cool.. So why are you hear again?" He asked. I immediatly remember my mission and how I'll get fired.

"Nothing, I... Bye!" I say and rush out of some random door.